View Single Post
Old 01-27-2010, 01:16 AM
chaosorc is on a distinguished road
Hello,
This seems like a very interesting idea and I would be happy to do the management work on the project. I will admit that I do not have any experience writing script in general, let alone in Graal, so I will need bit of assistance until I get the hang of how things work.
As Stephen said, the end result must be done correctly, and should also be impressive, but I would encourage everyone who is interested to get in touch with me and give me an idea of what you might be able to do. A balance between of new and experienced scripter’s and graphics artists will allow the new persons to learn from the experienced, and hopefully allow the experienced persons to focus on the harder tasks while the beginners work on some of the easier settings.
The idea in this outline may not seem overly exciting to some, but it is relatively simple and I think it will make a good place to start for a first project. Once we have a team together and get thru this event, we could tackle something a little more advanced.
Again, if you are interested in being involved in this project, just post a reply here, and or forum PM me.
Thanks