View Single Post
Old 01-08-2010, 03:20 PM
Extrinsical Anomaly
Fulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rufus View Post
Here's an example from my experience. On Bomy Island we use 17-ish different attributes, and 15 of those are solely for the body and clothing. Generally if I want to create an animation, I have to edit 16 different things for every single frame I want, and that'd just be for the character. With Dusty's idea/suggestion I'd be able to couple all of the body and clothing together if I just wanted to move those, or copy all of the head frames to move them down all at once. It would make for a much faster, less frustrating, and a lot more fluid creation.
Okay.. That now actually helps me get a better idea of how this could go. It looks like a good idea. A visual would help me better perhaps.

Now let me ask are you saying like...

Classification of sprites?

Example: bodyformonsterherename-1 to... 57.

And for crazy irony they're all same the same type.

You'd simply throw them into that classification, Than by selection you could perhaps mousewheel through them and throw it out right there?

2 hours of consciousness and my mind's gears are still running slow.

Careful, thoughts and opinions here scare people.