View Single Post
Old 09-24-2009, 10:26 PM
hi
seanthien is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Liberated View Post
He said it needs to be appropriate to the situation, and if you think it's such a good idea, you give the good reasons for it, it's your idea.
Totally wrapped up what I wanted to say, oh well, I'll say it again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by darksage15 View Post
Why is it every time someone suggests something, Sean, you try and find something bad about it then that's all you mention?
Maybe because your post are bias and you don't put any thought forth into it at all. Did you ever mention the cons and pros? No not really, all you did was this.
Quote:
man, knife is so hard to use, i think it should be stronger or give some kind of boost so i can beat players with it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by darksage15 View Post
I don't see you running around in Iricia with a combat knife if you think it's so good?
Around the last time I actually tried on zone, which might of been around the time I brought back Fairy Warriors for a few days, I ran around on iricia with combatknife. It's fairly easier to use than most melee weapons since D is a ranged attack.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DuBsTeRmAn View Post
True, Electron really sucks..
Electron is super lame when you door lame right. Tabby got #1 on electron way back around Grim Angels time.

Last edited by pooper200000; 09-25-2009 at 12:29 AM.. Reason: Fixed reply to Darksage15's post/removed reply to deleted sections of darkage15's post.