View Single Post
Old 09-21-2009, 11:44 AM
Blank
Kirble is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Kirble
As Ice stated, this is what should be done.
I'm also led to believe that Streety is being too control hungry. Either that or it's a weird management style as I met the first GAT on UN last night who didn't have RC...how on earth can he do his job properly?

I'd like to see more player input on the server and more competitive stuff rather than working on complete crap, as usual, such as the pet system. It serves no purpose, people will get bored of it. You have to develop on things that people already enjoy and spend time on.

I mentioned to Codein about some images I made a while ago for yet another idea I had that nobody bothered to help with. Spar rank badges. Just a little implementation for a spar system where you have a seperate GUI window which would display spar information on a certain player.
The badge level you are currently at would be displayed in this window and it's quite possible that by doing this, it would allow for fairer fights to be matched in 1 on 1 events and such.

Also, I believe that the implementation of badges could come with awards such as an EP award or a gralat award which would increase in succession when you achieve higher badge ranks. This could be based on rate/spar wins/spar losses/times sparred.

Therefore, this could then be branched off to have achievements for other things around the playerworld such as targets for player kills and targets for how much EP you have won.

If you take a look at a game on "facebook" called "mafia wars" this is a similar system in which it gives you goals to achieve such as "Bank $1,000,000,000 at one time after bank fees and earn this reward."

I think it could spark up some more enthusiasm in the game if there was a wide selection of achievements along with if the older stuff was worked on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kia345 View Post
It's a circle and we're just at a bad angle.