View Single Post
Old 09-02-2009, 03:40 AM
Chalk one up to me!
bahamutstevetff will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to bahamutstevetff Send a message via Yahoo to bahamutstevetff
Ultimate Graal Server

Lets say, hypothetically, you buy a server and have no development limits exept graal graphics n stuff, and you can have a graal server completely how just you would like it, be it classic style, zodiac/mal RPG style, modern, futuristic,goofy ect.

what would your ultimate graal server be?

i have a few in my head, heres one

The story of this is that the world was ravaged by a nuclear bomb, many people got cryogenically frozen and got released many years later, however, the fallout had somehow turned all the survivors into mutants, which bred and filled up the world, when people where unfrozen, a huge struggle ensued between mutants and humans which ended up making the small island the game is based on into a two huge cities, lower and upper city.

upper city is inhabited by humans, and they have clean air, lower is inhabited by the mutants and they have the polluted gassy air.

when you start, you choose to be either human or mutant, the game would be like 2 servers joined to eachother, mutants would be more RPG style controlling, where humans are more modern gun style controls.

upper world would be like era basically, make money and buy guns.

lowerworld would be like make some form of mutant currency, and buy a capsule containing a modified version of the polluted gas, which mutates you in a certain way, giving you abilities (long tentacle, acid breath, claws) kind of like weapons and magic in a sence.

now mutants and humans want rid of eachother, so mutants/humans get honour quest, in which they buy a tank of air/gas which allows them to go to the other city and attempt to pk as many of the rival race as possible before time up or death.

Other things too but ive gone on for too long lol. what are your ideas?