View Single Post
Old 07-22-2009, 05:36 AM
Forum Moderator
TSAdmin is a splendid one to beholdTSAdmin is a splendid one to beholdTSAdmin is a splendid one to beholdTSAdmin is a splendid one to beholdTSAdmin is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rufus View Post
I think you're confusing Stefan with HoudiniMan. If Stefan had posted something like that I can guarantee that some people would have at least attempted it.
In absolute honesty, you may very well be right. I didn't use the search feature of the forums to confirm my statement as I was sure it was Stefan, but it may very well have been HoudiniMan and not Stefan, even though I am still rather convinced Stefan at the least made comment 'for' the opportunity.

At any rate, advertising is something the Business Director doesn't seem to be taking on board as something to focus on, so I still support the idea that if someone could present something professional, yet intriguing, while not riddling the footage with errors (Both technically and grammatically/spelling), I do believe it's worth a shot.
· User Agreement · Code of Conduct · Forum Rules ·
· Graal Support · Administrative Contacts ·