Thread: server rotation
View Single Post
Old 07-15-2009, 05:49 AM
Exhausted is infamous around these parts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiro View Post
...that no one has ever supported any of his ideas...

......only that he should really think through on these ideas before posting them, looking very closely at the negative affects his ideas would create and the trouble it would be in implementing them.....

....that he should learn how to take constructive criticism instead of assuming everyone is out to make fun of his ideas...
people have supported my ideas, even someone earlier in this thread. i do think about my ideas before posting them.. why do you think diferently?

i don't randomly label people a troll when they disagree with me. i've said this like 10 times. sometimes i get flamed/mocked - that's trolling.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fowlplay4 View Post
Like I said before, it should be the Management of the servers that make the effort to advertise, provide updates and get their server out there.
i completely agree with you there. hmm how about

you have 5 hours of play time on your favorite server and then you have to play for 2-3 hours on other servers... or 8 hours on your favorite, and 4-5 hours on another before you can go back to your favorite, and then managers can advertise so people will want to spend most of their time on that server and keep coming back after they're locked out and then let back in..

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexandralove View Post
Someone close this thread, looks like everyone is gonna reply forever x_X
if this thread gets out of hand, darlene will close it
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nataxo View Post
you're so evil, graal doesnt need persons like you, you should get global ban