Thread: New Manager
View Single Post
Old 07-10-2009, 11:08 PM
Bell has much to be proud ofBell has much to be proud ofBell has much to be proud ofBell has much to be proud ofBell has much to be proud ofBell has much to be proud of
I'd like to thank Deo for managing under some of the worst of circumstances yet still holding his ground. His work there to move the staff into a more positive direction than the past has been much appreciated. I also appreciate the fact that even though he told me a couple months ago of his need to resign he stuck around long enough to find a suitable replacement. He feels that Sales is the best qualified to not only keep the staff structure working towards a better Era but will keep development going in a positive direction.

No server will ever be perfect, there will always be someone that decides he can get away with a bit of corruption. I'm confident though that Sales along with his staff will do their best to keep it under control. Thank you again Deo and Congratulations Sales on your new position.

To Ocelot: You'll have to get me fired before I accept you as a manager of Era. I respect your talent but your people skills suck.