View Single Post
Old 07-03-2009, 11:37 AM
delterian loyalist
Nelm will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Nelm
I am well aware that UN develops their own content and will continue to do so. That's exactly why they don't need to have anyone else's content given to them. The team at UN is capable of creating new, original content on it's own. Adding in recycled levels, scripts, and NPCs from other servers is not going to improve UN because we have already seen all of this stuff before.

Graal needs creativity, not rehashes, or even worse in this case, complete rips from other servers. In no way, shape, or form does this idea improve Graal overall or UN as a server. And to be honest, if this ever happened I would stop playing whatever server took said dying server's content.

Your idea isn't even good to begin with so saying that others are replying with horrible rebuttals is like the pot calling the kettle black. This thread is well deserving of negative rep. So, after I'm done writing this I'll follow suit by neg-ing your rep.

Seriously...if these servers die, let them die in peace. There's no need for UN (or any other server for that matter) to take their content because as you previously said, they are fully capable of creating their own content.

P.S. Said religious figure would have a capital G, not lowercase.