View Single Post
Old 06-17-2009, 09:01 PM
░▒▓██▓▒░
Galdor has a reputation beyond reputeGaldor has a reputation beyond reputeGaldor has a reputation beyond reputeGaldor has a reputation beyond reputeGaldor has a reputation beyond reputeGaldor has a reputation beyond reputeGaldor has a reputation beyond reputeGaldor has a reputation beyond reputeGaldor has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by MajinDragon View Post
No game is perfect for anybody, there will ofcourse be things you feel are annoying but are there to add something to the game. It's easy for something to annoy you when it's in your face. Fact is, you could deal with food, just most people are so damn lazy they'd rather have it abolished or not even feature. I mean seriously most of the time your food runs out due to idling/pking. But you can make food... You can buy food... Hell, you can dig up food. Don't even see how it was annoying... Just something you gotta do.
Yea but most games are "perfect" enough for more then around 30 players to enjoy them.
And for the lazy part of course people are going to want to get rid of stuffs they just don't find fun in a game.

Quote:
It'd be a stupid concept if you only needed to eat whenever you got hurt. Think it keeps people moving around and having to think about how their playing more, and not just idling or hunting endlessly (possible with high ac).
... If there was fun and enjoyable gameplay & content people wouldn't idle as much, so having some sort of "starve system" to fill up for fun and enjoyable gameplay & content just doesn't sound that awesome in my ears

Quote:
It was better before

But im all for making a Graal Kingdoms 2 if people don't want to make big changes xD

My Albums
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unixmad
This forums is going worst each day.