View Single Post
Old 04-19-2009, 07:29 AM
ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ...ᶘ ಠᴥಠᶅ❤...ℳℴℯ
Clockwork has a brilliant futureClockwork has a brilliant futureClockwork has a brilliant futureClockwork has a brilliant futureClockwork has a brilliant futureClockwork has a brilliant futureClockwork has a brilliant futureClockwork has a brilliant future
Crystal Ages is hiring! ~sparkle sparkle~

Warning...big picture below...

Crystal Ages is an RPG server! It's own name is subject to change, as we really just thought it up on a short agreement.

Server, as said again, is an RPG server to rival those that already exist. As far as our storyline goes, it's simply a world in which an apocolypse/great event had occured long ago, and the people that exist now are constantly finding traces and remnants of anceint, unimaginable technology!

Server has many idea's out to work with atm, such as classes following a more traditional RPG followup, choosing between 2 skill tree's to master on you're way to becoming stronger, though you can only master one completly. Think you're done? Max Level and not much to do? Take the masters quest and become a stronger version of you're class, such as the Master Swordsman. Mastering will amplify the older skills, while giving several new skills available only to masters! Don't feel like mastering? Feel like you've been fed up with being an archer forever? Remort to a gunner! Start over at level 1 and use the anceint technology of guns to destroy the enemies (Maybe dual pistols or a rifle for 2 skill tree's? dunno.) .

But yea...Hiring all dev positions, in particular (good,experienced D: ) lats. Though! If you're interested, please apply for whichever position (only dev >:O) that you would like to apply for.

Me and galdor are the only ones really working right now, me as a gat/manager and Galdor as a concept artist. Our prescribed NATS (CHOMPY! >:O ) are being lazy as hell (HINT) and (HINT) aren't doin nuthin (small hint).

But, yea...thanks..guess thats it.

Sorry if I forgot anything.
If you wish to apply, send a PM or log into Dev Paradoxical.