View Single Post
Old 04-15-2009, 11:00 AM
Prinking Droblem
Geno has much to be proud ofGeno has much to be proud ofGeno has much to be proud ofGeno has much to be proud ofGeno has much to be proud ofGeno has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Geno
calm down calm down. i put my foot in my mouth, the developments on graal 2k1 or bomy island or whatever you wish to call it are much better than i have presumed. the body system is through the roof. in fact the whole server has made a 180. its quite impressive and everyone should just cross their fingers for the day it is finished. I hope it can keep some of the old nostalgia (mainly some of the old school levels). hopefully they can recruit a well staffed team that is worthy. no need to respond to my post after you made me eat my own words by showing me it's new glory.. Jerkus! just kidding. but really. looking very very good from what i saw.

***if stefan or unixmad really cared about graal (which im sure they do) or even about their income, profits, MONEY (which im really sure they do), they would get on this server and help out because it is a sure thing that it would increase their profits(like it did in 2001, check your charts guys) if this badboy was re surfaced with with it's new swagger***

Last edited by Geno; 04-15-2009 at 11:15 AM.. Reason: i am awesome..duh, and i enjoy underlining and italics