Thread: New News Admins
View Single Post
Old 03-24-2009, 07:56 PM
a/s/l
Elizabeth has much to be proud ofElizabeth has much to be proud ofElizabeth has much to be proud ofElizabeth has much to be proud ofElizabeth has much to be proud ofElizabeth has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Elizabeth
Quote:
Originally Posted by kia345 View Post
I'm not jealous, I'm disgusted that Nataxo would be considered over the other, better, choices, that happen to include myself. Same thing would've happened if SN was hired.

I'm not giving Felix any flak. He's a smart guy. He's pretty cool, and he doesn't come off as some 12 year old who just wants to look like they're doing something productive.
i do agree with pojo. a lot of the era news articles are just pointless. for example: '___ gets hit by a car!' - it happens too many times a day to count, and doesn't even serve a purpose? cars don't even affect the players health. '____ reopens / opens!' - there's a server message for that. the articles are full of gramatical errors, almost like they weren't proofread. even though english isn't her first language, she could atleast put some effort into her articles, such as finding topics with a point, and using the spell check option. the first server news was absolutely worthless, there's castle wars on almost every server.