Thread: New Manager
View Single Post
Old 03-04-2009, 05:54 PM
RIP DarkCloud_PK
maximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rufus View Post
Can you get a poll up in the poll house today regarding people's continents? I'd like to see if this is accurate. Part of me realizes that there is a large European playerbase on Classic at current, but at the same time there is also a large American playerbase. The current playerbase doesn't entirely reflect the potential playerbase, but I'd like to see the results anyway based on curiosity.
Why? Does this accomplish anything other than to satisfy your personal interest? If you want to see who plays from where log on and do a poll yourself.

Last edited by maximus_asinus; 03-04-2009 at 05:56 PM.. Reason: forgot to proof read