View Single Post
Old 03-02-2009, 11:25 PM
Chang
DesolateRestriction will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stromstedt View Post
I don't see how changing the name of a staff position will assist in getting things done any quicker. I don't really believe in redoing all of Graal's aspects to make it different.. If you want to change how Graal is, why don't you learn how to program and make your own game??

Seriously, this OPs/Operations Squadron is a huge joke and every time I see someone with this tag on, I want to laugh to myself. Half of the people on N-Pulse don't like Zodiac, and I think that this will actually work in the opposite direction that the upper staff on N-Pulse think will happen.

I love N-Pulse, but why mimic something that a successful server has done? Yes, it might look better than Zodiac, but all this will do is attract a lot of the very people that people on N-Pulse hate Zodiac for. The videos look nice, but the concepts are totally not even in the same ballpark.
I believe this was a thread regarding available staff positions on N-Pulse and some information about project Rebirth. Not "omg I'm going to whine and troll about how I don't like a new staff department on N-Pulse even though my knowledge of it is very limited bawww."

Lurk moar, troll elsewhere.