Thread: My Era Ideas
View Single Post
Old 01-03-2009, 12:16 AM
Freudian_slip is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aldaris View Post
As far as this goes; I can explain that the main reason for this is as I've suggested before.

Staff are releasing such a low-quantity of these items, that if another player was to want one -- he/she would be required to pay 20x the amount that it costed to begin with.

A prime example is the PBP. I believe it originally sold for $60,000, and now it's selling in the millions. This, along with the WW2 guns and other shotguns have helped increase the price on MANY things.

As other things are concerned, gangs need to be changed as a whole. I don't know how to utterly explain this, but walking into a gang-base and claiming that as a 'raid' mixed in with a few battles just doesn't seem appealing to me.
Guns aren't even completely balanced out yet I don't think due to a few rare guns having to keep atleast some lameness to them. After the reset if what me and Meph goes into effect, you can buy MS's and such in stores, but they will be balanced with other weapons.

I'm sure there will still be rare weapons, but not for the reasons of them being lame, just looking ridiculously cool.