View Single Post
Old 09-26-2008, 06:44 PM
Master of Puppets
xXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to xXziroXx Send a message via MSN to xXziroXx
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankie View Post
yeah. nobody wants to have to download these mp3 files. streaming is the way to go.
I prefer having my server music directly uploaded on RC and then use optional updatepackages for downloading them. That way I know that the song will definitely be available for as long as the server is online, plus I remember myself going through my Graal music folder as a newb and just listening to all songs - it was a lot of fun back then.

Also, if you have custom made music for your server and have someone that can claim ownership for it (we had Oinkness record himself making them and show Stefan a YouTube video of it) Stefan can raise your .mp3 download limit. I believe I had 20 or 30 MB limit for songs on Mythic, which Oinkness nearly hit several times.

"A delayed game is eventually good, but a rushed game is forever bad." - Shigeru Miyamoto