View Single Post
Old 08-13-2008, 01:22 AM
Exhausted is infamous around these parts
Quote:
Originally Posted by DustyPorViva View Post
Problem is, if they start putting standards into purchasing a server then there will be probably no UC servers. Meaning no income, meaning raised prices for those who don't want to own a server(the players).
Well, some servers actually have hope for them, are pre-planned, have good ideas behind them, which are the type of servers I believe could pass an application.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crow View Post
And if they are new to Graal?
How many people new to Graal are going to be confident enough to start a server?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crono View Post
If the number of UC servers were drastically reduced I could see more developers, let alone quality ones, having to work together. I would guess this increases the chances of a quality playerworld being released. With a quality (and I mean really really really good quality) playerworld you can attract more players and have a bigger playerbase...which would mean more accounts being upgraded.

I don't know.
As long as Graal can attract new members by getting rid of the new website design and making ob mode better for trials to enjoy the game while they can, then yeah, that could happen.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nataxo View Post
you're so evil, graal doesnt need persons like you, you should get global ban