Thread: Dark Link
View Single Post
Old 08-12-2008, 01:53 PM
░▒▓██▓▒░
Galdor has a reputation beyond reputeGaldor has a reputation beyond reputeGaldor has a reputation beyond reputeGaldor has a reputation beyond reputeGaldor has a reputation beyond reputeGaldor has a reputation beyond reputeGaldor has a reputation beyond reputeGaldor has a reputation beyond reputeGaldor has a reputation beyond repute
hehe thanks guys for the comments, well I don't think my art is awesome or anything as im extremely self critical and often browse around looking at art from Jason, Anry and Wei (the masters) xD which sometimes gets you almost
depressed as you see how sucky you are compared to them, but it also inspires you and makes you work a little harder as you would love to be as awesome as they are one day hehe

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrAnonymous_P2P View Post
Galdor, it is an amazing piece but it doesn't stand out from the background enough, but maybe that is what you were going for.

Yes I tried to make make him look dark and evil with the colors, except for the face tried to add a little more warm colors there so he looked alive, but could perhaps play around some with the colors and see if it looks better if link pops out more.

here is a pic of link in 100 (you know what evil forums) zoom, not too
many brush strokes but its fine I guess, just needs a little clean up, but the
background should get some more love tho

My Albums
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unixmad
This forums is going worst each day.