View Single Post
Old 08-07-2008, 10:15 PM
The Blackswan
pooper200000 will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to pooper200000
Quote:
Originally Posted by excaliber7388 View Post
Or they could, like most other games, do testing.
I just don't get why they didn't test it before sending it to apple. It's the kind of mistake young developers make for their playerworlds and the PWA coming in for inspections.
I'm sure they did testing on their own Iphone. Just because they didn't open the testing to certain Graal players doesn't mean they didn't test the product. Graal submitted what they thought was an easy to use product. However, some customers were not able to understand the controls. I'm sure that Cyberjoueurs intends to change the product accordingly based on the helpful customer reviews. I don't think you can assume just because Cyberjoueur's product was not perfect that they purposely intended to create a product that was much less than perfect.
[SARCASM]I mean Cyberjoueurs is definitely out to get everyone by creating a bad product. I'm sure they intended to add every single glitch or bug.[/SARCASM]
Seriously, grow up.

They created the Graal Zone, and Graal Zone+ for the Ipod based upon their own assessments of the Ipod touch and Iphone. They did the same thing with the poker and it was a success.

It does not make a difference if you do not agree with how they handled the situation. Who cares if you can place the blame? You can place the blame all you want, but Cyberjoueurs could be improving their product. I don't understand what your whole Graal is out to piss everyone off attitude, but it is getting very very old. I'm sure just from reading a few of your posts on the forums that you disagree with just about everything Graal has done, although I'm sure you do like some things, you just don't like the way some actions are being carried out. You aren't alone, but you could at least look at the positive side. Graal was trying to gain more customers and money by creating a product for the Iphone. They didn't make a fool proof product and there were some bad reviews. Based upon the reviews they can make revisions in the product and improve it for the customers. Is this such a huge issue that you must continue to rant about it?

Just because they didn't open it up to random testers, and had those people that they trust to help review the product doesn't mean they didn't help find or spot bugs. If they didn't have randomly chosen participants so what.. Stop placing the blame and try to find some solutions and positive input.

Last edited by pooper200000; 08-07-2008 at 10:38 PM.. Reason: Spell check