View Single Post
Old 08-05-2008, 07:28 AM
Kanto League Champion
Demisis_P2P has much to be proud ofDemisis_P2P has much to be proud ofDemisis_P2P has much to be proud ofDemisis_P2P has much to be proud ofDemisis_P2P has much to be proud ofDemisis_P2P has much to be proud ofDemisis_P2P has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inverness View Post
Yea, if you went off the system I mentioned earlier, it wouldn't be difficult to add a feature that would notify you as soon as something you want appears on the market.

I don't think you're doing good at being sarcastic seeing how that's all possible with a bit of effort. Plus it would be better than masses anyways.
It's all possible without any effort as well, since it can easily be achieved via mass messaging and the existing simple trade system.

I can tell you now that I personally won't be enforcing that rule. My staff shouldn't be disallowed from doing something so basic simply because they want to help develop the server.

If you're being contrary for the sake of being contrary then **** off.
But if you honestly support staff messages overriding the disable mass messages option when staff are off tag then state your reasons for supporting it.