Thread: Video Rules
View Single Post
Old 06-12-2008, 10:26 PM
Will work for food. Maybe
DustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to DustyPorViva Send a message via MSN to DustyPorViva
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darlene159 View Post
then the video belonged in the lounge. Exceptions could be made with approval for helpful videos in certain forums, and videos of playerworlds, such as in a thread where someone is showing progress on their playerworld, otherwise, graal related videos can go in the video forum, and non graal related can go in the lounge.

Remember, this is unixmads forum, the decisions of what to have on this forum, and where, is his decision
It wasn't a video, it was a perfectly fine link that was very informative in the thread I wanted it posted in.

Like I said, there are circumstances that videos would be fine in other sections... and I know it's Unixmad's forums, that doesn't mean that it's fine, or that we aren't going to speak up about it, especially if we have to pay for access to these forums.

In the end, all I have to say is: there aren't any other forums that I have ever browsed that were as strict, and suffocating as these forums. Most forums use standard rules that are pretty universal between all forums, except for Graal... it shows that something is wrong, and I don't think it's every other forum.