View Single Post
Old 03-29-2008, 05:01 AM
Forum junky
Katono is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Katono
Quote:
Originally Posted by cjclark View Post
Good application yes.

But as the State Agency says "Good applications are not allways standard" its how they perform on to players and servers nationwide.Since you bring up the Utopia project on mine lets bring it here.You idling on RC 24/7 and when players needed help you failed to do so.When players wanted to be staff you failed to hire them.You cannot dev and you cannot help unless well your active which is hardly ever.I fired you for a good reason because you had a brother (Veteranspy) you could easlly access his computer to demote someone's rights.Which is why I come to my following reason why he should not be a PWA.He has a brother who lives with him they have two computers.He can access the computer at anytime which he says he cannot.

-James Green (Texas State Trooper)
Thanks Mr. Green for your very proactive comment, however several things are inaccurate, I am very active just ask any players on Utopia either from the old Utopia or from the one under Ork, they all know I am very active, I never failed to help a player if I did not know the answer I always directed them to someone else which was very rare, I do not hire people with out proper channels being accessed or being approved, there are certain things that are better left to those that know how to dev to me, yes I do not know how to do much developing but I have been learning since I had worked under you so there for that is inaccurate, Yes my brother lives with me however he DOES NOT have access to my laptop because it stays locked up in my room where he has no access to get to when I leave my room I lock the door when I am in there I am always monitoring who is around my laptop because I have topsecret information on there from my former job