View Single Post
Old 10-19-2007, 06:36 PM
Bell has much to be proud ofBell has much to be proud ofBell has much to be proud ofBell has much to be proud ofBell has much to be proud ofBell has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crow View Post
You are a pretty nice person Sam, but there are alot of staff members who just dont understand what exactly is going on. I see that as a problem :/
The bigger problem is, almost every last one of them uses the excuse its a false detection or I was using the cheat tools on another game. Who do you believe and who do you not? Then after they've been given chances and staff get fed up and ban them permanently they come back, admit they had cheated in the past but swear on their mothers lives they will never do it again.

I don't see it as thickheaded staff, I see it as staff getting tired of listening to people cry about getting caught. First time grouping or use is supposed to be a 30 day cheating ban as a warning its been detected anyway. If you have an empty cheat tools folder that it catches then maybe changing the folder name might be in order.

As far as forgetting you left graal open all I have to say is this. Don't idle for hours Twinny and it won't happen