View Single Post
Old 05-22-2007, 02:46 AM
the fake one
cbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to cbk1994
Graal needs more players!

People are complaining that, oh, graal needs to advertise, it needs more players to join, it needs more people to play.

Well maybe if you stopped TREATING THE TRIALS LIKE TOTAL **** they would want to upgrade!

Once upon a time, I was a trial! And so was everyone else here. We all put up with people who thought we were idiots and sucked, and made it where we are now.

People need to stop treating the trials like they are nothing. Personally, I think trials should have their own world that ONLY they can go on, which shows them a variety of things. They could be able to save for, say, 15 days, which gives them enough time to figure everything out. After 15 days, they lose everything, and can no longer save.

This way we won't have certain people *cough justabouteveryoneinthisthread cough* who will discourage them from playing! Trials get on UN, where people are running around and people laugh at them for being trials, they get on Classic, where everyone idles and doesn't respond to trials, they get on Era, oh, my! Scamming is now legal!

It's no wonder we get so many new players!