Thread: Group Photo
View Single Post
Old 04-05-2007, 03:26 AM
Kds Xanadu
Dante55555 is an unknown quantity at this point
Group Photo

Sometimes, i hear the names of people i once knew on zone, and it makes me sad because they never came back, some i never even got to say bye to. . So i was thinking, that we could sort of.. Reunite everyone in one massive photo, so i propose that who ever wants to be in the photo to post that they want to be in it, also please post other peoples names (Make sure i know what they look like) so that I can add them as well, because i tend to forget people.. (Ile take a pic of what they looked like on the star background at the dropship and compilate it)

The names ive got down so far are: Me, KDS, Typhoon, Jin, Ray, Ixi, Anubis, Trojan, Allen, Venom, Rachel, Muroku, Micheal, Gabby, Dusty, Shadox, Touya, Rykuz, Jesse, Sayian, Virus, Pip, Shadow_2Death, Chaos, K, Huwa, Milky, Chuck, Death, Arbiter, Nanny, Zeta, Metallica, Ace, Poizlike, Snoro, Tao, FireFury, FireBoX, Zim, Davidd, John, Cor, Crow, Frost, Stefan, Vulcan, Gambet, Az, Sharp Shooter, Hato, Shikra, Conven, Andy, Jaws, Tench, DD, Boing, Wolf, Strugler, Wedge, Sean, Storm, Dozer, Magmawheel, Blob, Mini, Tiger, Bhavin, Zwill, Zibou, Nate, Devis

*New additions, sorry i forgot you <3<3<3

Towelie, Real DDc, Nooneyouknow, kennedie, Sulukra, "noob hash" xD,

Thats all i got so far. MAN ITS A LONG LIST.. Hope i didnt name anyone twice lol

Oh yea, and Crono xDDD

Last edited by Dante55555; 04-05-2007 at 04:19 AM..