View Single Post
Old 12-13-2006, 09:34 AM
Enigma
Andy0687 is on a distinguished road
There is a lot i could say right now about the post you have made HoudiniMan but im afraid im getting a little tired and wouldnt be able to completely think through my ideas, ill just shoot a few of them out there and see what happens.

Quote:
-Responsible for server content, and should limit uploading to "live" areas of the world.
What does this even mean? "live" areas of the world, how do you even begin to determine something like that?

Quote:
Only managers should have level 4 RCs. The manager should be active to perform tasks that can't be done without level 4 rights. A second level 4 RC can be given to the highest positioned admin, but only if needed (e.g.: timezone conflicts).

No playerworld should have more than 3 level 4 RCs total. A third level 4 RC can be given to the Admin-Playerworld## or Admin-ClassicWorld account only.
This should be up to the playerworld Manager, not the PWA. There are various reasons for this. If a playerworld gets deleted, ban the person who deleted it, and reupload the content. The entirety of the situation takes longer on the global to ban the guy who did it, then it does to reupload the backup. Is that why this rule is trying to be pushed?

Im simply grasping at straws or something tonight but it seems you are pushing to make the job as easy as possible, i know you dont get paid but you are expected to deliver a service. Most people who are requesting that service pay for it. Granted Classic playrworlds are frozen, and recieve free time, but (Starting with Zodiac) have paid for awhile to be where they are.

I am going to draft up a bigger reply to this later, for the most part it seems like rather then helping the worlds and letting them have fun, this new layout is ment to govern and control them, and thats something I cant say I agree with. There should be limits yes, but the limits you are allowed to set should also be limited.

Let people make mistakes, it makes money.