Thread: Best Guild :p
View Single Post
Old 12-12-2005, 06:09 PM
Ant Digger is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to Ant Digger Send a message via AIM to Ant Digger
Hi, my name is Digger, i was in KoV before joining NBK. So I AM SUPERIOR, Bcs. I have NEVER heard of anyone in BKT besides Dark Grievy, because he was my friend in NBK. So the never-had-beens remark completely describes what BKT is to me, I dont know any of you and that says something. You guys dont play Graal. You play UN. UN is just some lame playerworld that an idiot came up with. Other servers are nothing. Classic is the only server worth a damn, well...maybe Shaded Legend too, but thats because XENA runs it.....oh and im sure BKT has no idea who Xena is...because they are newbs. Bragging about Stats is the lamest thing possible so dont try to throw that in my face.

NBK is superior. Denial about this fact is just boring and you'd be kidding yourselves. UN is like a 3rd world country, i dont care how you're doing there...because that server doesnt even count in my eyes. Play Classic, actually play the original server and not some cluttered piece of garbage. In time, if you actually are worth a damn maybe i will think...BTK is respectable afterall, but you have to earn this. Sitting on a 3rd rate server bragging about owning your ancestors is just retarded and i pity you for it.

(also i dont care about the player list numbers, because new players dont even know what Classic's reason for continuence is, so they just hop on whichever server)