View Single Post
Old 08-01-2005, 05:44 AM
Assimilated Zurkiba
Zurkiba is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Zurkiba
Quote:
Originally Posted by Debaglio
My wife did, and both died equal ammount of times. She defended the Debaglio name until Bosh called it off. Did he not tell you of her might?

I never said anything about my WC you ding dong. Its not enough to hit the other leaders, but your puny behind would be kneeling to me begging for me to remove my sword from your body.

So Lance since you wont reply to my PM..... it seems like its the man with the most staff on his side. Real fun game your running here.
Your 'wife' has nothing to do with the current conversation.

No one said anything about your WC ethier. And yet again, you're putting game mechanics over roleplaying.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheops
And that communications barrier, I'm guessing, was being on different servers and having different memberships. Trying to keep the storylines of two different servers leads to a lot of metagaming.

To be fair, when the pirates sent a fleet to attack Bel'la with the Zormite Empire, we failed to see the massive armada that arrived to storm the Zormite Island. You have a point, though, Zurkiba, that at some point you have to let the game mechanics reflect the RP...

...but again if Debaglio's non-existent army can't be RPed into existence (through mere force of RP), how can lvl 8 translate into an untouchable slayer of Samurai and bomy-conqueror (or a lack of boats into the greatest armada the world has ever seen)? Or are you referring to the RP itself and the non-precedent of this army?

P.S. Got me really excited hoping to see the armada, too. Woulda only taken 53 boards per ship to get some good game mechanics to back up that RP.
The kingdoms are different now... excluding the Zormites. In which everything is planned out.

No Armada was seen because we had what... four people on tag? It wasn't within our in game ability to produce a huge armada. Most of those ships are still up north en route - slightly delayed by that land monster the Drows summoned and moved it into the ocean.

Debaglio is saying he has an army just to say it. We're not. And levels mean nothing, levels are completely OOC.

Yet again, the greatest resource for events is manpower.