Thread: Graal dieing
View Single Post
Old 05-17-2005, 02:33 PM
RIP DarkCloud_PK
maximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond repute
I think its a matter of which playerworlds should be on the hosted/classic tab, there is several servers that get more players that are hosted then the classic tab, and these servers should take there place.

Classic Rant
Classic barely deserves a spot on the Classic list. Its hardly what it used to be, and do to poor Management, nothing is changing. I complained all the time when I worked there, that I wasn't being assigned anything, and then they told me to redesign a piece of the overworld to keep me quiet. Exodus and I made a layout to a quest, and all we needed was a Baddy NPC scripted and a Boss, but no, it was too much for the Scripters to make, and our levels stayed in that temp folder for over two months now. All the LATs on that server either quit or became inactive because of the lack of help or assignments, and its because of Storm, and his choice in Admins (he chose to keep an inactive LAT Admin on, and luckily they are logging on a little more now).
Ventrue, the guild thats slowly taking over every staff position on Classic has their guildhouse updated and uploaded daily. I wish someone cared enough for the work we did to do this for us, but no, we were only LATs, and the mighty Ventrue's guildhouse needs constant updating. Its sad actually, a couple GPs and an FAQ have NC and Level rights, and the LAT team (other then GrowlZ of course) had nothing. Storm was handing out rights, left and right, except where he needed it most, with the staff who were actually trying to make things right on Classic.