Graal Forums

Graal Forums (https://forums.graalonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Zormite Republic (https://forums.graalonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=90)
-   -   Zormite Rank Overhaul (https://forums.graalonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=87282)

kia345 08-07-2009 07:06 AM

Zormite Rank Overhaul

1 Attachment(s)
Every rank was removed. This was necessary, as Zormite had tiers of completely useless ranks. Ranks with no members, ranks with no rights or parent ranks, ranks with no purpose other than having a unique title. So my first order of business was making the ranks actually mean something. They're essentially set up in tiers, each rank having a distinct purpose and requirements and accepted rights.

Because of the total rank change, everyone has been moved to citizen. For right now, this is how I will be pruning Zormite of inactive members. Everyone is there, from the humblest nobody like "Vincent" to the biggest billboard of Zormite such as Googi. I know posting this here is really just preaching to the choir, but I would like everyone interested in actually having a decent rank to contact me so I can funnel you into the appropriate Chapter/section. On top of that, we'll be needing heads of those Chapters, and if I don't get contacted in time, I'll begin making those choices for you until you can say otherwise.

The following (attachment) is a rough outline of the ranks, their purpose, and their rights. While it is subject to change, it should remain like this for at least the duration of my rule. Note that some names are different, including the king rank, and there are several additional ranks on the actual rank list.
Pardon the incredibly small font, but the rules, listed below the ranks, might be worth a read.

Yes, I'm aware this thread applies to hardly anyone here, and that the details for all the ranks is really overkill given the amount of people actually in Zormite/GK.

CABAL49 08-07-2009 07:56 AM

Long live the Zormite Republic

Googi 08-07-2009 08:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kia345 (Post 1513532)
ranks with no purpose other than having a unique title.

And yet, "boss"...

shrimps 08-07-2009 08:41 AM

Should change boss to Questioner.

kia345 08-07-2009 08:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Googi (Post 1513535)
And yet, "boss"...

Those are mostly for covering things that aren't covered in the original tiers, the things listed on the attachment (concerning Boss) are more of suggested uses rather than strict purposes. Like giving Drakeero that 'team' he wanted. Or like Shrimps pointed out, that there's no merchant ranks, then one of the Bosses can act as head of a merchant division. All three Bosses are separate ranks, so they can have their own subranks.

Quote:

Originally Posted by shrimps
Should change boss to Questioner.

Boss is just the place-holder name, Drake already changed his to Mystic.