Graal Forums

Graal Forums (https://forums.graalonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   PlayerWorlds Main Forum (https://forums.graalonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Crystal Ages is hiring! ~sparkle sparkle~ (https://forums.graalonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=85213)

Clockwork 04-19-2009 07:29 AM

Crystal Ages is hiring! ~sparkle sparkle~

Warning...big picture below...

http://img2.imageshack.us/img2/5097/rawrhiring.png

Crystal Ages is an RPG server! It's own name is subject to change, as we really just thought it up on a short agreement.

Server, as said again, is an RPG server to rival those that already exist. As far as our storyline goes, it's simply a world in which an apocolypse/great event had occured long ago, and the people that exist now are constantly finding traces and remnants of anceint, unimaginable technology!

Server has many idea's out to work with atm, such as classes following a more traditional RPG followup, choosing between 2 skill tree's to master on you're way to becoming stronger, though you can only master one completly. Think you're done? Max Level and not much to do? Take the masters quest and become a stronger version of you're class, such as the Master Swordsman. Mastering will amplify the older skills, while giving several new skills available only to masters! Don't feel like mastering? Feel like you've been fed up with being an archer forever? Remort to a gunner! Start over at level 1 and use the anceint technology of guns to destroy the enemies (Maybe dual pistols or a rifle for 2 skill tree's? dunno.) .

But yea...Hiring all dev positions, in particular (good,experienced D: ) lats. Though! If you're interested, please apply for whichever position (only dev >:O) that you would like to apply for.

Me and galdor are the only ones really working right now, me as a gat/manager and Galdor as a concept artist. Our prescribed NATS (CHOMPY! >:O ) are being lazy as hell (HINT) and (HINT) aren't doin nuthin (small hint).

But, yea...thanks..guess thats it. :)

Sorry if I forgot anything.
If you wish to apply, send a PM or log into Dev Paradoxical.

FaLLChiLD 04-19-2009 08:00 AM

With no intentions to derail this thread and straight out of curiosity (incase I had missed something along the way...), what happened to Crystia? This question really goes for anyone with an answer.

Clockwork 04-19-2009 08:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FaLLChiLD (Post 1485083)
With no intentions to derail this thread and straight out of curiosity (incase I had missed something along the way...), what happened to Crystia? This question really goes for anyone with an answer.

Nothing to do with this server. :P

BUT! Crystia got broken up after angelu + elk + chompy all decided to try and do it themselves, and school came along and BAM. Also, I believe elk got tired of it.

Luda 04-19-2009 08:15 AM

This looks hot, good luck with it. Looking at this makes me want to make my own playerworld but I don't have the money to buy one :P

FaLLChiLD 04-19-2009 08:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Clockwork (Post 1485084)
Nothing to do with this server. :P

BUT! Crystia got broken up after angelu + elk + chompy all decided to try and do it themselves, and school came along and BAM. Also, I believe elk got tired of it.

/gasplolol

Elk dropping a project who could've guessed...

Anyways, best of luck to you guys and your new server!

Chompy 04-19-2009 10:13 AM

Well, I'm sorry for not being avtice, but school is being quite busy >:3

I'll finish the main systems today. ^_^

Angelu 04-19-2009 12:45 PM

The Tiles are not really good (quality) :O
I like the Piano and the small Sword but thats all so i hope you work hard on them
You know what i think about rival other Servers ;)
But at all i wish you good luck

Darklux 04-19-2009 03:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Angelu (Post 1485119)
I like the Piano and the small Sword but thats all so i hope you work hard on them

I can't agree.

The tiles have a nice, simple and unique style :) It's cool.

Vima 04-19-2009 03:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Angelu (Post 1485119)

I have to agree, the tiles reminds me of Ardeo, a bit mediocre.

After seeing the tiles, and reading the concept of the whole server. I'm doubtfull that it will compete against Zodiac, Valikoria & especially Maloria.
To me it looks like one of those "new rpg servers".

But I guess they've just started making the server, so they have a long way to go... Who knows what will happen.
I wish you Good Luck :)

xXziroXx 04-19-2009 03:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vima (Post 1485138)
especially Maloria.

I'm flattered! ^^

I do like your tiles, Steve, has a very SNES feeling to them.

Nataxo 04-19-2009 03:33 PM

I've been there!

kia345 04-19-2009 03:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vima (Post 1485138)
I have to agree, the tiles reminds me of Ardeo, a bit mediocre.

After seeing the tiles, and reading the concept of the whole server. I'm doubtfull that it will compete against Zodiac, Valikoria & especially Maloria.
To me it looks like one of those "new rpg servers".

But I guess they've just started making the server, so they have a long way to go... Who knows what will happen.
I wish you Good Luck :)

Zodiac and Maloria = "(mmo)rpg"
Valikorlia = rp(g)

Huge difference, you shouldn't even be comparing the two (three?)

Matt 04-19-2009 04:32 PM

Although, i doubt it'd play this, it still looks good. Good luck.

Elk 04-19-2009 04:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FaLLChiLD (Post 1485088)
Elk dropping a project who could've guessed...

Officially, yes

Rufus 04-19-2009 04:51 PM

You should do the tiles in proportionate size to the piano because I think that suits Graal characters more. Currently your details are far too small, and the piano is bigger than the walls. The tiles almost look like every other RPG server attempt, and it's coming across as very generic :(