Graal Forums

Graal Forums (https://forums.graalonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Questions about V6 (https://forums.graalonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=196)
-   -   Rights for trails (https://forums.graalonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=81948)

Nataxo 09-21-2008 08:07 PM

Rights for trails

Question: what are the max rights a trail account can have on a Gold Server? i mean rights like "warpto" "RC" etc...

cbk1994 09-21-2008 08:58 PM

They shouldn't have any, in my opinion. I don't know that there's a limit, though. I think it's possible for them to warp and such, but not get on RC.

pooper200000 09-21-2008 09:14 PM

Are there the same limitations on client RC as there are on normal RC? I would guess that they have the same limitations, but I just thought of that. Does anyone know?

maximus_asinus 09-21-2008 09:15 PM

no cars on trail

DuBsTeRmAn 09-21-2008 09:54 PM

Trials cant use RC. Only gold players can..

Nataxo 09-21-2008 10:57 PM

Does anybody knows for sure if trails can warp at gold servers?

LoneAngelIbesu 09-22-2008 12:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nataxo (Post 1425333)
Does anybody knows for sure if trails can warp at gold servers?

I would assume that they can use scripted staff tools. However, if it's anything connected to RC (client or external), they cannot use it. So, if you are hiring trial accounts (which I would not advise x_x), you would need to script a separate warpto command (warptolevel, maybe?).

knightfire35 09-22-2008 03:22 AM

I don't think they can use RC.

DuBsTeRmAn 09-22-2008 08:27 AM

They can't use RC, I've tested it on my new account. Only gold players can open/use any kind of RC. But yes Naxato. Trials can warp on servers, If they have a scripted warp tool.

Chompy 09-22-2008 03:50 PM

Anyone with a subscription can logon rc on a server that they have subscription for.

You need kingdoms/zone subscription to have a rc on there. You either need playerworlds subscription or classic lifetime to use rc on a classic server, and you need a playerworld subscription to use a rc on a hosted or uc playerworld.

If you paid for a server through one of the developer subscriptions, you can of course access your server without the need of a playerworld subscription.

Nataxo 09-23-2008 11:44 PM

so, as conclusion for this thread:

Trails cannot get RCs anywhere unless they buy a subscrition.

Trails cannot warp unless by some special ocation they script special tools for that specific trail.

Trails cannot get tags unless its a different script.

So i conclude that the most rights a trail can have is commands over the normal players.

am i right?:o

Tigairius 09-24-2008 01:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nataxo (Post 1425805)
so, as conclusion for this thread:

Trails cannot get RCs anywhere unless they buy a subscrition.

Trails cannot warp unless by some special ocation they script special tools for that specific trail.

Trails cannot get tags unless its a different script.

So i conclude that the most rights a trail can have is commands over the normal players.

am i right?:o

You are correct, but trials are a completely different story.
Trials can get staff tags and trials can warp via a script but cannot get RC. Trails can not get any of that, nor can trails even play Graal.

Soala 09-24-2008 02:13 PM

Why does everyone keep saying TRAILS instead of trials
is it me or you'r all totally wrong ?
Or maybe I've been wrong for a while now ? O_O

Unkownsoldier 09-24-2008 10:00 PM

Trials should have no rights due to the fact they have not paid like the rest why should we get outsourced and lose possible jobs we could get.

Nataxo 09-24-2008 10:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unkownsoldier (Post 1425983)
Trials should have no rights due to the fact they have not paid like the rest why should we get outsourced and lose possible jobs we could get.

disagreed. so you're saying you pay to someone to work for him/her?