Graal Forums

Graal Forums (https://forums.graalonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Zone (https://forums.graalonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=135)
-   -   Zone Cash =Shop System Update= (https://forums.graalonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=77799)

Knight 12-03-2007 04:03 AM

Zone Cash =Shop System Update=

I had an idea for the Zone Cash Shop system. I was thinking that maybe when you clicked the item a small box would appear allowing you to type in a quantity so you can more accurately buy a certain amount of the item. After you have entered how many you want, there would be a confirmation button. The quantity box would only appear for the items that you would need multiples of, not anything like Metallic Rifle.

Tracker180 12-03-2007 04:04 AM

but multiple clicks is an important zone tradition :(

UnknownMasterMind 12-03-2007 05:15 AM

Nah, it would slow me down actually, sometimes you just need a few, and to go through the hassle of actually, typing the amount, plus on things come in sets, you have to buy at least 2 bombs each click ect.

Tracker180 12-03-2007 07:23 AM

if your buying a few, it would slow u down, but if you were buying a lot, it would speed you up, there could be an option where u get to pick waht you use

Knight 12-03-2007 08:08 PM

Err, it would slow you down that much. Just 1 button type and an extra click.

REGULAR:
Click, click

NEW
Click, One button, click

xAzerothx 12-03-2007 08:55 PM

Just like taking a few seconds to press a button 10 times would slow you down that much?

jkool666 12-03-2007 09:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xAzerothx (Post 1361969)
Just like taking a few seconds to press a button 10 times would slow you down that much?

His idea would work better if you wanted to buy a lot of one item. But not as well if you only wanted a few of something (like everyone else has already stated)

Personally I don't think it's worth it to change things around. If we already have a good working system, why change it around?

Knight 12-03-2007 09:54 PM

It isn't good. So many people buy things on accident, mouses aren't perfect. Anyways it would be simple to create.

xAzerothx 12-03-2007 10:00 PM

If you buy things on accident maybe you should slow down and pay attention.

Knight 12-03-2007 10:05 PM

It doesn't matter if your paying attention or not. Mouses can be slick and are quite sensitive in most cases. This is a SIMPLE solution.

xAzerothx 12-03-2007 11:52 PM

Just like a SIMPLE solution to this problem is to pay attention. Besides if you buy a few things on accident its easy to get money on Zone. If you're talking about gelats, you already got some just get some more.

Tracker180 12-04-2007 12:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Knight (Post 1361977)
It isn't good. So many people buy things on accident, mouses aren't perfect. Anyways it would be simple to create.

that, is an opinion, you don't have the right to say that it is or isn't good

Quote:

Originally Posted by Knight (Post 1361982)
It doesn't matter if your paying attention or not. Mouses can be slick and are quite sensitive in most cases. This is a SIMPLE solution.

a simpler solution, simpler than taking the time out of ure schedule and scripting this, is pay attention

Ravenblade1979 12-04-2007 12:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tracker180 (Post 1362009)
a simpler solution...is pay attention

Paraphrased for truth.

If you can't pay attention when your buying items on from the zone shop then its not the staffs problem. Its your own stupidity. No matter what they script people will still mess up and buy the wrong item. Even if they made it idiot proof people would still find a way to mess up and buy the wrong item.

It doesn't come down to whining to staff about some new script ..it comes down to PAY ATTENTION TO WHAT YOU ARE BUYING.

In my opinion if you can goto a store IRL and pick a specific item (paying attention to what your buying) then you can take the same skills and apply them to a bloody video game.

What don't like my attitude...oh well.

pooper200000 12-04-2007 12:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Knight (Post 1361982)

The confirmation for other stuff was added for expensive items only for a reason. The current system works and the most expensive thing you can buy would cost 25 money. 25 money is like 5 kills so its not really needed. Just click like mad. It would just be a big hassle for those who only want to buy 1.
Your saying if you were choosing to click when you were not sure where the mouse was so you chose to buy that so it doesn't matter if you don't want it you bought it.

Ravenblade1979 12-04-2007 04:56 AM

last i checked everyone has a mouse pointer...if you honestly can't see where that is don't bother buying anything.