Graal Forums

Graal Forums (https://forums.graalonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Feature request (https://forums.graalonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=194)
-   -   new, global forum (https://forums.graalonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=134268628)

sssssssssss 08-15-2013 06:05 PM

new, global forum

I'm sure this has been suggested before but why isn't there a central forum page for all of graal with categories, forums, and subforums for what is needed between fb/idevices and pc? It sure would help your pc fame is they were together, and you can always migrate posts one way or another...

Its just ridiculous and plain ignorant to keep these two groups separated in a marketing strategy eapecially. Update the main site with info on pc and devices then update the forums to go with it. Simply the activity in device forums section of a joined forum page would stimulate views and discussion for pc stuff as well.

callimuc 08-15-2013 09:21 PM

iEra is already having their own forums

era-go

Delteria will also have their own forums I believe

maximus_asinus 08-15-2013 11:22 PM

I'm pretty sure Stefan or unixmad has stated they don't want to support PC Graal anymore. I think they are keeping the forums separate for a reason.

sssssssssss 08-17-2013 02:28 AM

It's pretty lame, since paying money doesn't let you know that you are paying for an unsupported product as far as I've ever seen. That's just begging for a lawsuit.

Crono 08-17-2013 05:16 AM

graalians.com is all you'll ever need. stefan likes that forum and i'm under the impression that unixmad approves of it.

xAndrewx 08-17-2013 06:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Crono (Post 1721781)
graalians.com is all you'll ever need. stefan likes that forum and i'm under the impression that unixmad approves of it.

Graalians is still a fan site. Unless GO pay the hosting it's not official. (same as era-go.com)

NicoX 08-17-2013 09:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Crono (Post 1721781)

Maybe he likes it, but I doubt they approve it. Stefan was always against advertising or sharing links of Graalians on the mobile Servers.
Should just get ride of the gold protection on the forums and make it free per account name.

OR

Just give people with an mobile account access to the Forums?

Crono 08-17-2013 10:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xAndrewx (Post 1721782)
Graalians is still a fan site. Unless GO pay the hosting it's not official. (same as era-go.com)

De facto forums of the iDevices with a section for normal playerworlds. Whether it's offical or not is irrelevant.

Quote:

Originally Posted by NicoX (Post 1721784)
Maybe he likes it, but I doubt they approve it. Stefan was always against advertising or sharing links of Graalians on the mobile Servers.
Should just get ride of the gold protection on the forums and make it free per account name.

OR

Just give people with an mobile account access to the Forums?

There are many things wrong about this post but I'm not going to devote the time to argue it out. The reason for the lack of activity here is beyond access, but that would evolve into a thread about very stupid forum rules and the people running this place. I'll probably send you a PM if I see you on player, it's quite simple really.

sssssssssss 08-17-2013 01:51 PM

So is it just better off for all of us to go to Graalians for good even for PC stuff (server dev, regular chat, etc)?

xXziroXx 08-17-2013 08:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sssssssssss (Post 1721787)
So is it just better off for all of us to go to Graalians for good even for PC stuff (server dev, regular chat, etc)?

Well you see, as much as I like Graalians, they aren't too welcoming of us PC-only players/developers. In order to sign up on their forums, you have to answer an in-game based question about iEra/iClassic.

NicoX 08-17-2013 08:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Crono (Post 1721785)
De facto forums of the iDevices with a section for normal playerworlds. Whether it's offical or not is irrelevant.

There are many things wrong about this post but I'm not going to devote the time to argue it out. The reason for the lack of activity here is beyond access, but that would evolve into a thread about very stupid forum rules and the people running this place. I'll probably send you a PM if I see you on player, it's quite simple really.

I know where you are coming from, but you cant change these stuff until changing the management of the game itself :)

Fulg0reSama 08-18-2013 01:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xXziroXx (Post 1721792)
Well you see, as much as I like Graalians, they aren't too welcoming of us PC-only players/developers. In order to sign up on their forums, you have to answer an in-game based question about iEra/iClassic.

This is true, but you can easily get a friend to give you an answer if you know anybody.
Besides that, I don't go onto Graalians much due to the fact that I don't really have anything in common with the community on Graalians.

cbk1994 08-18-2013 02:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xXziroXx (Post 1721792)

I ran into this as well when I tried to sign up. I didn't really look into it further, the forum definitely seems to be intended for iPhone players, so I didn't see any point in trying to get somebody to give me the answer.

sssssssssss 08-18-2013 01:24 PM

I guess I got lucky I signed up a long time ago. Didnt really know anything was much connected to PC graal though.