Graal Forums

Graal Forums (https://forums.graalonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   PlayerWorlds Main Forum (https://forums.graalonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Any Server Close? (https://forums.graalonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=44060)

kenyonandelliot 04-06-2003 07:00 AM

Any Server Close?

Will their be any servers close to being put online or hidden? I really want to play more servers.

PrinceDark 04-06-2003 07:41 AM

I heard there is a new one called EverBine that is going private soon.

Kinatt 04-06-2003 07:42 AM

I heard there was one called Jenna Jameson Live that was going private soon 0.0

PrinceDark 04-06-2003 07:49 AM

Oh my, how could I forget JJL, and BPO. Sorry Kinatt! Don't be mad at me for forgetting. ;)

Kinatt 04-06-2003 07:50 AM

No actually Deek left he isn't making BPO anymore *sigh* hes gone back to enigma *sniff*

ETD 04-06-2003 08:11 AM

End of Ages will be about 2 more months i think
=/
i want to be about ready to go online when we send it in...

anyways, i want to keep a realistic time table, and not rush things

Christian 04-06-2003 01:11 PM

No PwA -> No new Servers...

Dude6252000 04-06-2003 05:18 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Christian
No PwA -> No new Servers...
There's Nemesis.. O_o

Christian 04-06-2003 06:08 PM

You need to pass one review to get a server up?
wow :megaeek:

magicbud3344 04-06-2003 06:54 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by ETD
End of Ages will be about 2 more months i think
=/
i want to be about ready to go online when we send it in...

anyways, i want to keep a realistic time table, and not rush things

errr, just becuase you send it in dosn't mean it's going to go online -_-

cynicalfree1 04-06-2003 07:35 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Dude6252000

There's Nemesis.. O_o

I doubt that Nemesis will take the time to review a playerworld seeing how he is to busy to test people to help out with the PWA

Christian 04-06-2003 07:58 PM

There actually isn't something like a test.
:\

Knuckles 04-06-2003 08:05 PM

http://forums.graal2001.com/forums/s...threadid=43594

Christian 04-06-2003 08:33 PM

It says he will hire soon but not now :|

ETD 04-06-2003 08:39 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by magicbud3344

errr, just becuase you send it in dosn't mean it's going to go online -_-

I ment i'll be sending it in in about 2 months...

i'm assumeing that Nem can hire a PWA staff by then...

not not to sound ****y, but it'll get up when it's done... it has everything you'd need to get a great score from the reviewers, new tileset, lots of high quality, VERY detailed levels, a great, dedicated, and mature staff, organization, and most importantly, origional ideas
:p

Spark910 04-06-2003 09:07 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by cynicalfree1

I doubt that Nemesis will take the time to review a playerworld seeing how he is to busy to test people to help out with the PWA

He has got loads to do!

AlexH 04-06-2003 09:12 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by ETD

I ment i'll be sending it in in about 2 months...

i'm assumeing that Nem can hire a PWA staff by then...

not not to sound ****y, but it'll get up when it's done... it has everything you'd need to get a great score from the reviewers, new tileset, lots of high quality, VERY detailed levels, a great, dedicated, and mature staff, organization, and most importantly, origional ideas
:p

Care to show off some of this quality you claim to have?
Or am I going to have to take your word for it?

cloudstrifevii 04-06-2003 09:42 PM

Unixmad is looking forward to Fraggo Online. He has been contacting shocker through e-mails. He says hes looking forward to this playerworld and will review it himself. We have 40 out of 80 levels I believe.

Waltz5 04-06-2003 09:44 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by cloudstrifevii
Unixmad is looking forward to Fraggo Online. He has been contacting shocker through e-mails. He says hes looking forward to this playerworld and will review it himself. We have 40 out of 80 levels I believe.
I really don't know why after looking at those screenshots.

ETD 04-06-2003 10:25 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by AlexH

Care to show off some of this quality you claim to have?
Or am I going to have to take your word for it?

I am not one to show off... i don't even show screen shots to my closest friends.

but i do have a sizable staff, and i am being VERY picky...

anyways, we have about half our overworld done (the OW is 400 levels BTW), and the tileset is almost finnished (just have a few more tiles to add).

I will talk it over with my staff about what we will show, and what we will not... but i have not made like 10,000 threads about my server (like most do), because i don't want to create some big hype, and then everyone starts complaining like "why is it taking so long" and when it comes out, people would be like "this isn't all it was made out to be"

anyways, you can see why i've been pretty quiet about EoA
:\
i will say this though, we have been working since november, and if we do show screen shots, then they will be up on our forums before here

PrinceDark 04-07-2003 12:15 AM

ET, you keep posting about it in other people's threads and it does get annoying after a while, and people will wait for you to actually show something, then rip it apart.

ETD 04-07-2003 12:36 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by PrinceDark
ET, you keep posting about it in other people's threads and it does get annoying after a while, and people will wait for you to actually show something, then rip it apart.
when do i 'keep posting about it in other people's threads'?

0.o'

it has been brought up by others, such as the Frolic thread Ghost brought it up... and in the n-pulse section, Bezerker mentioned it... and if someone asks a question about upcoming servers, and stuff, yes, i mention EoA...

anyways, i have posted about screen shots in our staff section of the forums, and we're talking about it now...
we might have a set ready in a few days to post.

and like i have said before, i don't expect this to be THE most popular server, or anything people will crap their pants over... but i do expect EoA to be a welcome sight in the graal community.

JrTerrorist 04-07-2003 02:28 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Kinatt
Oh my lord, I bet JJL is going to own your server ETD omg. ownage with a capital P.
Are you actually making that thing?