Graal Forums

Graal Forums (https://forums.graalonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   PlayerWorlds Main Forum (https://forums.graalonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Renegade.. so long (https://forums.graalonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=43682)

SSRobgeta 03-23-2003 07:11 PM

Renegade.. so long

Well, I know it seems Renegade has been canceled, but it hasn't. I have just been busy with "real life" activities and I haven't been able to get on my computer alot. Well, it seems I need some staff :P. Well I decided to keep my Staff list extremely small with people I can trust. Because at this point, I don't need alot of staff memebers considering how "leisurly" I am taking this project. I will say, The old map is being used but everything that was "wrong" is being taken out. The storyline has been redone, but I have a few kinks in it. And I am keeping classic fighting style, but adding something very unique to it which I'm sure will be fun. I am basically making this a RPG where you can level up and choose from 3 classes, your armor and weapons etc can be shown equipted. Well I won't be on alot so most of the staff will have lots of time to work on their projects, but if I see slacking, I will fire you fast. Info:

We need like 2 NATs who basically have no limits and can at least attempt to script stuff I ask. I am sure most of it is possible.
Send me as much work as you think will impress me.

We need a couple LATs I guess but this is the least of my worries.

We need a couple GFX makers too who can kinda draw my style.

And Last, if someone can make/find uncopyrighted sound effects or music, I'd like to talk to you also.

I probally won't be looking at this post at all, so you'll have to Email me at: [email protected] or AIM: GeneStarwind68P1.

Thanks in advance: Rob Getashu

SSRobgeta 03-25-2003 02:57 AM

Err I forgot to say, for those who didn't know, I took Renegade offline for work sense I wa being rushed and if you wanna here more about the project Email me or AIM me. :)

JelLyFiSh688 03-31-2003 02:04 AM

Im gonna apply rob :)
renegade was a good server before even though some bad things happened...

Anyways i hope it becomes a good server :)

SSRobgeta 03-31-2003 05:32 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by JelLyFiSh688
Im gonna apply rob :)
renegade was a good server before even though some bad things happened...

Anyways i hope it becomes a good server :)

Well, I am just making a new server, I am taking all the posivtive things from Renegade and keeping them. Talk to me later.

Alienhunter16 04-03-2003 02:16 AM

I WANT TO WORK FOR RENEGADE!

SSRobgeta 04-03-2003 07:14 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Alienhunter16
I WANT TO WORK FOR RENEGADE!
... You don't just come in and say something like that. You have to be qualified for the job. Try to catch me on AIM some time.

Dude6252000 04-03-2003 08:27 PM

Fact of life: If you just scream "I WAN WERX ON SERVER" or anything around that catagory, and you get let in to staff, you've been let into a probably bad server. If the whole staff is hired like that, doom will come.

JrTerrorist 04-03-2003 08:31 PM

Strange.. if I said "I WANT COOKIE" .. id get a cookie, but "I WANT JOB" gets you blacklisted O:

SSRobgeta 04-04-2003 07:18 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by JrTerrorist
Strange.. if I said "I WANT COOKIE" .. id get a cookie, but "I WANT JOB" gets you blacklisted O:
I'd never give you a cookie you pig! :)

Dude6252000 04-04-2003 07:19 PM

What about me, Robby-boy? :( I'm hungry.

SSRobgeta 04-04-2003 07:54 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Dude6252000
What about me, Robby-boy? :( I'm hungry.
Beggers get no where in life.... unless your talking to me ;)

Genesis 04-04-2003 09:44 PM

what the jibba i want to work for Renegade whats the server about????

SSRobgeta 04-05-2003 01:30 AM

Erm new server has a tropical theme... I have alot being done..

ETD 04-05-2003 02:21 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Genesis
what the jibba i want to work for Renegade whats the server about????
these last posts Genesis has been making don't sound like him
=/

i mean, not at all

SSRobgeta 04-05-2003 02:52 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by ETD

these last posts Genesis has been making don't sound like him
=/

i mean, not at all

Stalker...