Graal Forums

Graal Forums (https://forums.graalonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Zone (https://forums.graalonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=135)
-   -   Hurry! (https://forums.graalonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=84774)

RevolutionJS 03-21-2009 05:46 PM

Hurry!

You need to hurry with updates, saturday evening 14 players online, Don't let it come any further.
if we don't do anything it is probally to late.
Take this serious.

Nataxo 03-21-2009 05:56 PM

I admire your optimism.

But they probably dont hurry x.x srry.

Donark 03-21-2009 05:58 PM

Ya, that was pretty despressing seeing a saturday morning with not more than 20 players.

Imperialistic 03-21-2009 05:58 PM

Translation please?

doyouskate 03-21-2009 06:45 PM

If you haven't noticed, most of the updates last about a week or two and don't become fun. So, updates aren't going to do much.

seanthien 03-21-2009 07:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RevolutionJS (Post 1476379)
You need to hurry with updates, saturday evening 14 players online, Don't let it come any further.
Take this serious.

It's way too late. In my opinion, you're part of the reason that zone's playercount drops.

RevolutionJS 03-21-2009 08:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by seanthien (Post 1476405)
It's way too late. In my opinion, you're part of the reason that zone's playercount drops.

Could you please explain me that?

MiniOne 03-22-2009 01:28 AM

I still think the new GRAAL community screws up the whole game, not just zone's but the whole of Graal has a crap community now. They don't tend to talk but rather just kill each other. The only people who greet you are your friends and as I see it, it's mainly the older players who talk and then the newer ones would pm GO TO IRICIA or some crap like that. Its not updates we need, its a more friendly community, along with advertising.

Crono 03-22-2009 03:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MiniOne (Post 1476504)
I still think the new GRAAL community screws up the whole game, not just zone's but the whole of Graal has a crap community now. They don't tend to talk but rather just kill each other.

Compared to when?

Clockwork 03-22-2009 04:08 AM

Ditch the planet thing and go for a lobby system :3

seanthien 03-22-2009 04:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RevolutionJS (Post 1476429)
Could you please explain me that?

Quote:

I still think the new GRAAL community screws up the whole game, not just zone's but the whole of Graal has a crap community now. They don't tend to talk but rather just kill each other. The only people who greet you are your friends and as I see it, it's mainly the older players who talk and then the newer ones would pm GO TO IRICIA or some crap like that. Its not updates we need, its a more friendly community, along with advertising.

^ That answers it.
Quote:

Originally Posted by Crono (Post 1476536)
Compared to when?

Well it was alot better before.

Deas_Voice 03-22-2009 04:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Clockwork (Post 1476552)

if they did that, they would also have to redo the history behind the server..

seanthien 03-22-2009 04:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Clockwork (Post 1476552)

ILYAEKO. Anyhow, ya, lobby, go ahead and let a bunch of mental kids host a room while waiting for them to learn how to work it. Not to mention wait for players to join.

Novice 03-22-2009 04:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RevolutionJS (Post 1476379)
Take this serious.

Either use "you" or "we", don't mix it up. Also, you should also try helping them by coming up with new ideas to put on the game, like weapons, planets, events, etc.
Quote:

Originally Posted by Nataxo (Post 1476388)
I admire your optimism.

But they probably dont hurry x.x srry.

You're staff, aren't you? You should try to get it done quicker.
Quote:

Originally Posted by Imperialistic (Post 1476391)
Translation please?

Why hello there, Grammar Police. :p
Quote:

Graal's community has never been oh-so-great, and I actually find on a few servers it is better. Yes, Zone's has gotten worse, but what will saying "we need a friendly community" do if you yourself don't try to promote friendliness on the server by being friendly to everyone, and get just a sort of "welcome comitee" group going. Also, there's many ways you can help to advertise.
Quote:

Originally Posted by Deas_Voice (Post 1476565)
if they did that, they would also have to redo the history behind the server..

Easily doable.
I doubt many people, if at all, read that little "History" info GUI, and much less care.
Quote:

Originally Posted by seanthien (Post 1476567)
ILYAEKO. Anyhow, ya, lobby, go ahead and let a bunch of mental kids host a room while waiting for them to learn how to work it. Not to mention wait for players to join.

I believe he meant, instead of the planets that roam about the sun and in the background says "ZONE", have a chat room.

MiniOne 03-22-2009 06:30 AM

I've found that Graal's community was actually fun and I enjoyed it a few years ago. I can ensure a lot of others can agree with me.