Graal Forums

Graal Forums (https://forums.graalonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Era Main Forum (https://forums.graalonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=162)
-   -   New Manager (https://forums.graalonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=86808)

Deophite18 07-10-2009 03:54 AM

New Manager

Effective tonight, I am resigning as Manager of Era (and staff there altogether) for personal reasons. This is my last post as Manager and it’s just to inform everyone of the change. To those wondering, this is not a spur of the moment decision on my part. I knew this was coming a couple months back and began to make preparations for it. Although only a couple people were made aware.

It is still my job to ensure what is best for Era, so despite the differences in the past between me and Sales, I have chosen to appoint him as Manager in my place. He is a talented Dev and pretty motivated so I think this will be an easy transition for both him and for Era.

Anyways, so long everyone. It’s been fun…..kind of.

Cheers Sales, and good luck. http://www.thescubasite.com/smile/party/party0031.gif

cbk1994 07-10-2009 03:55 AM

Farewell Deo, you will be missed, and congratulations, Sales!

LordSquirt 07-10-2009 03:55 AM

i love u deo u make my world go round round

Sinkler 07-10-2009 03:55 AM

Farewell my friend. I wish the best in life.
Keep in contact.

Good luck Sales!

DarkIceX 07-10-2009 03:59 AM

Sad to see you go Deo, good luck! :(

Congratz, Sales, you'll do a good job, I know it.

ManDown 07-10-2009 04:03 AM

What you want me to say bye deo i miss you boo!!

FantasyX 07-10-2009 04:07 AM

thank you for resigning

best of luck with anything you do

cheers

to vimes - changing what i said makes it look like i'm trying to portray something else in my message, please leave my posts alone, thanks

Vulcan 07-10-2009 04:08 AM

Congrats, Sales.

MysticX2X 07-10-2009 04:23 AM

Someones development skills shouldn't arbitrate no more than a small fraction of why this person should be good for manager. Or it shouldn't arbitrate anything at all.

Regardless, I don't know Sales, nor any of his managerial quality skills, but good luck to him.

Good luck on your future, Deophite. May you come back soon somewhere, maybe Classic.

TheJames 07-10-2009 04:31 AM

Sad to see you go Deo. Your a legacy in my books. Kudos on picking someone as qualified as Sales as Manager. I think this is the best for Era. Finally a Manager whos understanding and can actually develop. I'm looking forward to the new updates and changes that will come among us Erians. :D

Nataxo 07-10-2009 04:44 AM

:'(!

Sad to see you go Deo.... You were an awesome person to work with and very helpful :) Thx for everything..... in case you're leaving ;]

------------------

Gratz Sales!

lardy227 07-10-2009 05:54 AM

Aw, bye deo :(
You were a good manager :(

CharlieM 07-10-2009 06:05 AM

Seriously, why does Squirt and cbk care about something that isn't a lie, if its bad to spread lies why doesn't deophite state a reason as to why he quit other then "I felt like it" maybe the real reason should be stated?

cbk1994 07-10-2009 06:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CharlieM (Post 1505797)
Seriously, why does Squirt and cbk care about something that isn't a lie, if its bad to spread lies why doesn't deophite state a reason as to why he quit other then "I felt like it" maybe the real reason should be stated?

He's been talking about resigning for a while now.

Deophite18 07-10-2009 06:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CharlieM (Post 1505797)

"I felt like it" is nowhere in my post. So why are you pretending it is? I said it was "personal". Facts are I have a life outside of graal and there are other things I need to focus on at the present time.

And this was my decision. So id appreciate it if you would stop trying to spread all these random lies about me. :\