Graal Forums

Graal Forums (https://forums.graalonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Zone PC (https://forums.graalonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=241)
-   -   Zone New Manager -pez307 Resigned- (https://forums.graalonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=134264217)

pez307 08-15-2011 11:25 PM

Zone New Manager -pez307 Resigned-

Yeah so I've decided to finally quit Managing Zone as I feel there's no way of bringing Zone back apart from making the server classic and I feel as if this isn't going to be took into action after continuously asking Stefan.

I've tried to bring Zone back, I haven't tried my hardest, and I don't believe there's any point in trying any more so I've decided to give Tenchry a shot at managing zone, good luck Tench.

I'm sure many of you would like to join in and congratulate Tenchry, and wish him good luck.

Thanks,
Cm*

Feonix 08-16-2011 12:16 AM

cool beans yo

Tenchry_P2P 08-16-2011 12:16 AM

super cool beans

ilovegirlzz 08-16-2011 01:31 AM

zone gonna have its 2 weeks of decent pc then gonna crash liek always lol

PowerProNL 08-16-2011 02:00 AM

Good luck tench =D

Sinkler 08-16-2011 05:24 AM

Congratulations Tenchry! I wish you the best of luck.

Tenchry_P2P 08-16-2011 11:30 AM

thanks Sinkler :D

Deas_Voice 08-16-2011 02:51 PM

lol nice deleted post wall.

Why does Zone have to have a Manager anyway? The next guy probably can't do anything better with it then the last guy, since both of them are players, not Skilled developer.

either way, i'm not going to say congratulations because i think it's a course that would only stain your reputation, but good luck to Tenchry, and best hopes that you get on the bragon of bothering Stefan do actually do something about it.

ReptarKingOfTheOZone 08-16-2011 03:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deas_Voice (Post 1663826)
lol nice deleted post wall.

Why does Zone have to have a Manager anyway? The next guy probably can't do anything better with it then the last guy, since both of them are players, not Skilled developer.

either way, i'm not going to say congratulations because i think it's a course that would only stain your reputation, but good luck to Tenchry, and best hopes that you get on the bragon of bothering Stefan do actually do something about it.

whats to say that a skilled player cant manage skilled developers?

if tench manages to get some./

Supaman771 08-16-2011 07:16 PM

Keeps getting passed from one Useless non-dev oldbie to another in the circle of friends.
I doubt anything will come of zone in the near future if ever if this trend continues.

Seeing as it didn't go anywhere under Dan or Stephen I don't think passing it between more people will do any good.

My suggestion: Put it as UC, choose someone who won't quit within the month after they spawn their guns, and do some actual work.

Jus Sayin'.
Good Luck Tench.
More-so Good Luck Zone.

Shadow5596321 08-16-2011 09:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Supaman771 (Post 1663853)
Keeps getting passed from one Useless non-dev oldbie to another in the circle of friends.
I doubt anything will come of zone in the near future if ever if this trend continues.

Seeing as it didn't go anywhere under Dan or Stephen I don't think passing it between more people will do any good.

This, but I would get an infraction if I even remotely said it. (which i did)

Deas_Voice 08-17-2011 02:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ReptarKingOfTheOZone (Post 1663832)
whats to say that a skilled player cant manage skilled developers?

if tench manages to get some./

if you don't know what your doing, you can't manage other people who knows what they are doing, because you don't know what your doing.

ReptarKingOfTheOZone 08-17-2011 09:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deas_Voice (Post 1663956)
if you don't know what your doing, you can't manage other people who knows what they are doing, because you don't know what your doing.

we'll see xP

WilikasGraal 08-17-2011 10:49 AM

Zone

Grats on the manager position!
I'd love to see Zone make a come-back :)
If some of the iphone community get interested in PC Graal, I think Zone'll appeal to more casual Graalian, seeing as it's arcade based

swimdude 08-18-2011 12:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pez307 (Post 1663698)
Yeah so I've decided to finally quit Managing Zone as I feel there's no way of bringing Zone back apart from making the server classic and I feel as if this isn't going to be took into action after continuously asking Stefan.

I've tried to bring Zone back, I haven't tried my hardest, and I don't believe there's any point in trying any more so I've decided to give Tenchry a shot at managing zone, good luck Tench.

I'm sure many of you would like to join in and congratulate Tenchry, and wish him good luck.

Thanks,
Cm*

:redface:
YES , YES ,YES YES ,YES YEES

WINNING .. Let me fix myself from acting like a toddler . Bye pez you're horrible and you should never come back >_<