Graal Forums

Graal Forums (https://forums.graalonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Graal Kingdoms Events (https://forums.graalonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=75)
-   -   GK Monthly Prize Jan-Feb (https://forums.graalonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=134267854)

NicoX 02-08-2013 04:11 AM

GK Monthly Prize Jan-Feb

Hello,

I am going to host the final Point Events on Sunday, the 10th February at around 10 PM Server Time.
Make sure you are around, last chance to gain points for the prizes.

Here again the prizes:

1st - Watchers Mystery Box
2nd - Gridle of Fighting
3rd - Ring of War

See you on Sunday

DripZ 02-09-2013 10:09 PM

When are you going to begin the hosting? Around can mean both after and before, to give everyone the same advantage you should specify a certain time. The time you chose is quite early in the morning I'm not just speaking for myself but the majority of GK players are not located in Europe if you can adjust the time it would be more beneficial and bring a bigger success to GK final point event. What would happen if nobody showed up around 10 server time would you delay the final point events or immediately after the given time you will hand out the prizes?

DripZ 02-10-2013 12:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tashkin (Post 1713393)

I'm fully aware of those times but Nicos post says differently ''The 10th February at around 10 PM Server Time. Make sure you are around, last chance to gain points for the prizes.

How I comprehend what Nico's saying is that the 10th of February 10 PM server time that (Will be the last chance that day to gain points) Therefore, what you said to me makes no sense. I simply understand the message Nico is delivering. Which I pointed out. He never said 18-19,2-3 Is when he will be hosting.

Tashkin 02-10-2013 01:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DripZ (Post 1713397)
I'm fully aware of those times but Nicos post says differently ''The 10th February at around 10 PM Server Time. Make sure you are around, last chance to gain points for the prizes.

How I comprehend what Nico's saying is that the 10th of February 10 PM server time that (Will be the last chance that day to gain points) Therefore, what you said to me makes no sense. I simply understand the message Nico is delivering. Which I pointed out. He never said 18-19,2-3 Is when he will be hosting.

10PM server time equals 2200 Server Time. What he is stating is that at 2200 Server Time is the last time to gain points for this months events. Winners will be announced on the 11th and prizes will be given then.

NicoX 02-10-2013 05:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DripZ (Post 1713397)

Dripz you make everything soooo complicated. Log on 10pm Servertime and you will see.

Tim_Rocks 02-11-2013 01:48 AM

Nice, there's a 15% chance for GK players to win.