Graal Forums

Graal Forums (https://forums.graalonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Zormite Republic (https://forums.graalonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=90)
-   -   The Zormite Republican Bank of Awesome (https://forums.graalonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=75917)

Googi 07-29-2007 02:58 AM

The Zormite Republican Bank of Awesome

My house (the one east of the castle. The good one.) is now the Zormite Republican Bank of Awesome (ZRBA). It works like this:

1. No suckers allowed.

2. To open an account with the Zormite Republican Bank of Awesome you post here saying so or tell me about it. Once your application is processed you get a key to a box on the top floor of the Zormite Republican Bank of Awesome, which you use to do your banking when I'm not on. Processing your application might take a while. Giving me 7 iron bars helps it get processed a lot faster.

3. The ZRBA converts your diamonds into plat if you really want to do that. Just give me your diamonds or leave them in your box and they'll be converted into plat with the formula 1 diamond = 500 plat. This probably won't get used much but in the future it might be possible to do some converting in the opposite direction.

4. The ZRBA gives out loans of both diamonds and platinum. Actually if you really need platinum you can probably just get it given to you without it having to be a loan.

5. Loans are only given out if it's to buy something that will help you make money (this rule is a very loose one, for example loans for speed items are allowed under it.)

6. Allah says charging interest is bad. The ZRBA doesn't charge interest.

7. How much you'll be able to loan out depends on how much I think you're going to pay it back.

8. You can't have more than one loan out at a time.

9. You can request loans from me directly or leave a letter in your box requesting a loan stating how much you want and what it's for, and if it's approved the requested amount will be left in your box.

10. You can repay loans to me directly or by putting the loan repayment in your box.

11. Don't lose your key.

12. Don't give away your key.

13. Don't lose or give away copies of your key (are you an idiot?)

14. If you break rules 11, 12 or 13 tell me and I'll take out whatever is in your box and give it to you. You probably won't be able to get a new box after that unless you give me 7 iron bars.

15. No suckers allowed.

cbk1994 07-29-2007 03:01 AM

Fun ^^

grawlgamer 07-29-2007 03:10 AM

So basically you let us store our stuff, and give us money for free?

COUNT ME IN

CABAL49 07-29-2007 03:38 AM

Sounds like a good idea to me, I am in. I can get 7 iron bars when I am on next time.

Googi 07-29-2007 03:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by grawlgamer (Post 1335148)
COUNT ME IN

Yeah except that there's no suckers allowed.

Felix_Xenophobe 07-29-2007 03:59 AM

Really nice idea.
Thumbs up for you and keep up the good work.

Elizabeth 07-30-2007 07:24 PM

Hmmm, good idea.
Sounds kind of suspicious, but good idea :)

Sam 07-30-2007 10:06 PM

I'm loving this idea!

Googi 07-31-2007 12:11 AM

Currently I have 14 boxes set up so I can give keys to the first 14 Zormites who want them.

Googi 08-11-2007 07:04 PM

Alright, in the ZRBA's neverending quest to bring you top-quality awesome, something new is being introduced. Bank points. You get points by giving stuff to the bank. Then you can redeem them for other stuff.

Stuff you can get points for:

Stones = 1 point per 4 stones
Nails = 1 point per 15 nails

Stuff you can buy with points:

Gold Keys = 20 points to buy 1 Gold Key
Armor Enchantment = 4 points for each + added to a piece of armor (EAs provided by the bank)

To get points you leave the stones/nails in your box, then tell me that you did. I'll go an remove them and credit you with the points. To redeem points you just tell me what you want.

Also, a ZRBA website where you can manage your account and stuff will be made once I find out whether or not webhosting is going to be given to gold accounts (now that you can't buy VIP accounts anymore) and thus know whether to host it here or somewhere else.

jkool666 08-11-2007 07:19 PM

Very well thought out. Nice work :D.

Drakeero 09-16-2007 02:13 AM

Googi. I have seen the bank develop, I have seen it benefit other members, and I hear the good things they say about it.

I now consider this to be a success. Congratulations. I endorse this fully now.

Ravenblade1979 09-16-2007 04:36 AM

*stamps Drakeero's official Seal on the Bank Papers*

MajinDragon 09-16-2007 04:32 PM

1 Attachment(s)
ROFL I love this bank, it's been broken into several times by (unknown) and people are actually going to store items in it? Oh man, i gotta call (unknown) and borrow his theif tools :noob:

*AWAY* ROBBING THE ZRBA *AWAY*

Edit: ZRBA HQ - Infiltrated 16/9/2007 15:41 GMT/UT

Googi 09-16-2007 08:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MajinDragon (Post 1348105)
ROFL I love this bank, it's been broken into several times

I know you can break in using skis, and even before then I knew you could break in using a wall-hack. Why do you think the chests are locked? Nothing of value has ever been stolen from the bank basement.