Graal Forums

Graal Forums (https://forums.graalonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Graal Kingdoms (https://forums.graalonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=58)
-   -   New Bomboria trade (https://forums.graalonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=134268236)

smokeraider 05-20-2013 11:47 PM

New Bomboria trade

Hello,

Bomboria trade has been revamped.
The old beloved trade is no more.
It was about time, becouse the walls were moldy, and the floor was cold to the feet.

Login, and enjoy the new room.
Gamble and Trade to your heart's content..

If you see any Bugs, please contact Nico or Any Staff Member.
Please Post your opinions.

Best Regards, Cell Chill.

StormYs 05-20-2013 11:54 PM

Tbh, I love it :D

Edit: Maybe it would be nice to have the pots in the corner, kinda sux that it's blocking my walking path.

shrimps 05-21-2013 12:03 AM

Nice to change it, but it feels to cluttered now, don't really like it, has more pirate theme than main island feel.

Tashkin 05-21-2013 01:13 AM

I don't like it.

Cubical 05-21-2013 01:45 AM

too much clutter imo

NicoX 05-21-2013 05:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shrimps (Post 1718124)
Nice to change it, but it feels to cluttered now, don't really like it, has more pirate theme than main island feel.

Pirate theme??

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cubical (Post 1718128)
too much clutter imo

Cell will try it with less detailing. Lets see how that will turn out.

Felix_Xenophobe 05-21-2013 09:53 AM

Can someone post a screenshot

gravator 05-21-2013 10:06 AM

It certainly surprised me when i logged in and found myself on a table haha, it looks very nice to me, and the new pots are really impressive, much more modern than the old beige pots, i wonder if they will be replaced entirely.

Felix_Xenophobe 05-21-2013 11:17 AM

Hm seems a bit messy. It's a place to hang out and do business so the barrels seem kinda out of place. Old bomb trade was very clean and had more open spaces. I'd like to see old bomb expanded rather than tightened up.

Sky 05-21-2013 11:49 AM

Fine, I guess my other post was pretty harsh. Let's tone it down a notch I guess. Now, the walls are fine that isn't the problem the floor and placing of random npcs is just horrible. You can hardly even see chat! The room is just filled with tile error city. The symmetry and perspective is just all wrong. We should of atleast had a vote on it or something.

Felix_Xenophobe 05-21-2013 11:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sky (Post 1718136)
Fine, I guess my other post was pretty harsh. Let's tone it down a notch I guess. Now, the walls are fine that isn't the problem the floor and placing of random npcs is just horrible. You can hardly even see chat! The room is just filled with tile error city. The symmetry and perspective is just all wrong. We should of atleast had a vote on it or something.

I agree. We should have voted on it. The whole level looks rushed. Players spend like 90% of their time in bomb trade so it's important that it's a nice looking level..

Cubical 05-21-2013 12:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Felix_Xenophobe (Post 1718137)
I agree. We should have voted on it. The whole level looks rushed. Players spend like 90% of their time in bomb trade so it's important that it's a nice looking level..

I don't think it looks as bad as you guys are making it out to be. It's just not practical for the most used level on the server.

smokeraider 05-21-2013 12:14 PM

I did have another level made before this one,
but i had to resize it.
you will get useto the one thats on it now.
EMBRACE Change, dont fight it.
if you think you can do better, why not join the Lat team and help out.
instead of just complaining without an explaination

http://img59.imageshack.us/img59/7024/actualh.png

Felix_Xenophobe 05-21-2013 01:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by smokeraider (Post 1718139)
I did have another level made before this one,
but i had to resize it.
you will get useto the one thats on it now.
EMBRACE Change, dont fight it.
if you think you can do better, why not join the Lat team and help out.
instead of just complaining without an explaination

That one is much better than the other one. I was pointing out how the new one is much more crammed than old bomb trade. Nobody here has claimed to be better at making levels so that's a pretty weird thing to say. We're not against change for the sake of being against it. If something is is changing for the worse I'm going to speak up against it.

Second level is cool but the chairs on the corners of the trade tables should be placed a bit more randomly around the tables. It's too symmetric as it is. The rock tile should also go all the way around the tables because right now they just kinda awkwardly stop when they get to the chairs

Spiker 05-21-2013 01:29 PM

Some people come running into trade for a split second to sell something and get out. It's tough doing that if there is still all around you to get caught on. Like that middle torch. It's a good idea, but is not needed.

Second, I believe there should be a bigger area for people to sit and idle. I mean, bomb trade is after all, the idle spot.

I agree it is very cluttered. Needs some removing of NPC's.

Also, the sign on the wall is broken. Shouldn't be there if there is nothing going to be linked to it.