Graal Forums

Graal Forums (https://forums.graalonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Playerworld Staff Openings (https://forums.graalonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=113)
-   -   Silence's Hirings. (https://forums.graalonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=82736)

Soala 11-10-2008 08:44 PM

Silence's Hirings.

Attachment 46446
Silence is Hiring !

Okay, I thought I would make another thread to hire, as the login message is gone, and Silence is still hiring :)

~Hirings~

Actually, I mostly need skilled scripters
You must be able to follow, understand and even help developing the actual systems that will rule the gameplay.

-GATs: You think you can draw ? Just apply ^^

~Silence's History~

Soon after the medieval era, the middle world (between underwater and sky world) suddenly dissepeared, been attracted in another dimension. You are, truly born and young, the new hero that will bring this part of the world to it's original state. Find a way, explore it all, defeat horrible monsters that are on your way, STAY ALIVE !
You'r not alone. Lots of people are living around you, they are all the sames, they are: Humans.

But this isn't all.
Even thought each of the 7 islands composing this new world is hating one another, as they all want to get back to the past, living peacefuly.

The 7 islands:
-Ebenia Island, where you actually start, is located on the east of the map (top)
-Nidhem Kingdom, where a powerful king lives on it, is located west of Ebenia
-Nalustia Kingdom, who been allies with Nidhem in the past, is located west from Nidhem, and south from the Forsaken Barrows
-Sethai Isle, the isle without any story but lot of mysteries, is located south-west of the Forsaken Barrows
-Mista Isle, where "Nature" has etablished his home. Only composed with a large forest. Located between Nalustia Kingdom and Hillusia Empire
-Forsaken Barrows, the Frozen Lands, nobody live there anymore, it used to be Nidhem's King home.
-Hillusia Empire, mainly composed of hills, cliffs. Since everyone think it's King is why the world been destrucked, everyone turned on him. Got no allies.

~Screenshots~

Ebenia
Attachment 46447

Nidhem's Castle (Under developement)
Attachment 46448

Woot a monster attacks the city !
Attachment 46449

~World Map~
Attachment 46451

~Additional Informations~
So first, you can't really see anything on the screenshots, but don't even think it will stay that way !
Silence is under hard developement and details on map (for exemple) will be added later.
Also, if you see my character having like 2000 HP at level 0, it's totally fake, its just to test
systems ! Actually you can also see the exp bar being longer than the case, I was just setting it !
Don't even think nothing will be perfect ^^

~Planned Release~
Actually, the first island (Ebenia) should be opened to public in a few (around Christmas), with his bunch of quests
and people will be able to start leveling, crafting, and much more ! Stay tunned.

~Contacts~

To contact me and discuss about Silence, or apply to one of the following position I am hiring, simply forum pm me or send me an emai at:
[email protected]

Enjoy ^^

Pimmeh 11-11-2008 12:16 AM

Ok, most important question:
Why would we want to play this over GK or Zodiac?

Nataxo 11-11-2008 12:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pimmeh (Post 1440981)

Because Soala created it of course ^^.

Pimmeh 11-11-2008 12:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nataxo (Post 1440986)
Because Soala created it of course ^^.

Im all for joking, but I was serious

Rufus 11-11-2008 01:46 AM

You've got a couple of nice area names, so I don't understand why the server is named something so lame. I really think that you should reconsider your choice of server name and I know that you can do better than what you have.

Soala 11-11-2008 12:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rufus (Post 1441005)
You've got a couple of nice area names, so I don't understand why the server is named something so lame. I really think that you should reconsider your choice of server name and I know that you can do better than what you have.

Simply because of the story, the world that dissepeared can't say anything ( for exemple talk with other worlds, as they'r in another dimension)

Also, I want this world to be colorful, peacefull, but also dead/cold aswell ^^
That's why I chosen "Silence", it means everything for me.
If you have a better name then go on, but it would make me rename everything (images, world map, etc...) So I hope you got an awesome one ;)
I don't really care about the name, if you only play a game because the name is really nice, then I'm out :oo:

Oh and also, once you done "saving" this world, you can visit the others (sky, underwater) But I won't say anything else :D

Quote:

There is no reason yet, maybe to have more fun and discover another way to play.
That's still just a project, and it's for fun. Now if it becomes hosted/classic then I'd be happy ^^

DrakilorP2P 11-11-2008 05:34 PM

cna i fight squids underwater? ^^

Soala 11-11-2008 06:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DrakilorP2P (Post 1441259)
can i fight squids underwater? ^^

Each world have (of course) his own theme.
If you are having fun diving underwater then yeah you'll probably meet squids, different fishes, and much more ^^

As for the Sky World, everything will be different, towns will sure be over clouds, but who knows... maybe you'll have to fight sky pirates :D

Mykel 11-11-2008 07:52 PM

The biggest thing, to me, is that you make it so that all of those levels have some sort of rhyme or reason to them. There have been plenty of huge overworlds, but very few servers give players a real reason to play all over the map. Think G2k1 or GK. There were reasons to explore. Reasons to have a sense of adventure.

Without this you turn yourself into another server that depends solely on community alone and will eventually die.

Horrified 11-12-2008 01:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alexandralove (Post 1441198)
Simply because of the story, the world that dissepeared can't say anything ( for exemple talk with other worlds, as they'r in another dimension)

Doesn't change the fact that the name of the server is really, really lame. I looked at the thread and was surprised it's genuine content that was thought out and not a jumble of nonsense because of how ridiculously not thought out the name sounds. It's worse then Horrification.

Quote:

Originally Posted by alexandralove (Post 1440910)
Actually, I mostly need skilled scripters
You must be able to follow, understand and even help developing the actual systems that will rule the gameplay.

hahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahha ahahhahahaahahahah

Soala 11-12-2008 02:26 PM

What's wrong with you ? I won't just try to find another name and rename Silence just because of one person. Lot of people like it, if you don't, then just shut up.

Vima 11-12-2008 02:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Horrified (Post 1441391)
Doesn't change the fact that the name of the server is really, really lame. I looked at the thread and was surprised it's genuine content that was thought out and not a jumble of nonsense because of how ridiculously not thought out the name sounds. It's worse then Horrification.

Actually I really like the name, he said hes making the server for fun. Just something to do on his free time. Who knows, it might get longer than your previous servers. (where are they now?)
If the name of his server bothers you so much, maybe you could just spam him on PM instead of just destroying this hiring thread.

Soala 11-12-2008 05:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Horrified (Post 1441391)

Do you ever grow up ? I really got no goal with Silence, I REALLY just want to have fun and make players enjoy a new world. I don't have time during the week, except for some days, but I still can get on everyday.

DrakilorP2P 11-12-2008 08:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alexandralove (Post 1441576)
What's wrong with you ? I won't just try to find another name and rename Silence just because of one person. Lot of people like it, if you don't, then just shut up.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vima (Post 1441578)
Actually I really like the name, he said hes making the server for fun. Just something to do on his free time. Who knows, it might get longer than your previous servers. (where are they now?)
If the name of his server bothers you so much, maybe you could just spam him on PM instead of just destroying this hiring thread.

Quote:

Originally Posted by alexandralove (Post 1441608)
Do you ever grow up ? I really got no goal with Silence, I REALLY just want to have fun and make players enjoy a new world. I don't have time during the week, except for some days, but I still can get on everyday.

Calm down bros.

Soala 11-12-2008 08:39 PM

Mkay, but ruining a hiring thread wasn't the point.