Graal Forums

Graal Forums (https://forums.graalonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Zone (https://forums.graalonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=135)
-   -   Ideas for Zone? (https://forums.graalonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=134263540)

pez307 06-12-2011 03:33 PM

Ideas for Zone?

Please feel free to post and ideas and improvements you feel Zone will benefit from, and any questions you want answering about Zone, i will answer.

Also, Zone's looking for staff, and will be releasing a few applications in the next few days, so keep updated on Zone and Forums for the dates!

Feonix 06-12-2011 05:03 PM

Actually add PP shop, instead of having it so people auto receive items at # required. Might also want to remove BFG from the PP list, as it never should have even been up this long (especially as a perm weapon).

yo wassup, 4074 PP

edit: would also like to add no corruption as one of them, as that is the only thing the past few managers have brought with them.

BigBear3 06-12-2011 05:09 PM

I remember when I played Zone for the month that I did.

I collected enough money to buy my jetpack and POOF. It was gone. My life has been a endless downhill spiral since. All I wanted was my jetpack..

fowlplay4 06-12-2011 05:28 PM

What kind of experience do you have in development and management?

Have you considered reading through the plethora of older threads where ideas and suggestions are already posted?

Will you attempt to rollback Zone to pre-Gelat shop times?

TheRuckus 06-12-2011 05:41 PM

What are your idea's about zone. How do you feel about it now and how do you want it?

pez307 06-12-2011 06:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Feonix (Post 1654477)
Actually add PP shop, instead of having it so people auto receive items at # required. Might also want to remove BFG from the PP list, as it never should have even been up this long (especially as a perm weapon).

yo wassup, 4074 PP

Yeah i was planning on doing that in the future, hopefully.

Quote:

What are your idea's about zone. How do you feel about it now and how do you want it?

I feel as if Zone needs to come back to its original state in how it was made ages ago, instead of all these planets being almost un-useable.

Quote:

What kind of experience do you have in development and management?

Have you considered reading through the plethora of older threads where ideas and suggestions are already posted?

Will you attempt to rollback Zone to pre-Gelat shop times?
I will attempt to rollback Zone, but i need permission, however i don't think i'll get very far with it.

BigBear3 06-12-2011 06:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pez307 (Post 1654483)
r i don't think i'll get very far with it.

Best.

PowerProNL 06-12-2011 06:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pez307 (Post 1654469)
Please feel free to post and ideas and improvements you feel Zone will benefit from, and any questions you want answering about Zone, i will answer.

Also, Zone's looking for staff, and will be releasing a few applications in the next few days, so keep updated on Zone and Forums for the dates!

Pez, if you want to release the PPShop, it's ready for release I think, you should check it out and if you like it release it, it only needs a class in iricia

DuBsTeRmAn 06-12-2011 07:02 PM

@Power, If you are talking about that PP Shop on debug.. Lolno, it sucks..

Its looking damn ugly D:

Feonix 06-12-2011 07:59 PM

Finish binoculars, and do NOT release siphon pistols yet rofl. If you release them now, you'd probably end up hosting them off to a 10 players max PC.

better to wait for that izone

Feonix 06-12-2011 08:12 PM

Fix that stupid glitch where whenever I die in spar, I warp into gmap for no reason

Extreme101 06-12-2011 08:23 PM

I have just one question: Why the **** does your entire staff team have spawned weps in just 2 days of your reign? I tried asking one of them how they came to acquire RP's, when I've known them for a good # of years and NEVER seen them with it, and they say ''event''. So either you guys still host RP's events with 4 players on, or there's a serious spawning epidemic. Just how the **** does Frazzle suddenly have Doubleshotgun, rp's, bp's? and I saw another one running around with Twinblade the other day.

I give Powerpro a thumbs up for finally leaving, but a thumbs down for leaving us with somebody who used to hack on Zone 24/7.

Shadow5596321 06-12-2011 08:28 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Go into my Gelat shop needs to be revamped thread and start working on that.

Trash the PP Shop idea, it goes against what it actually is.

Rollback will not happen.

Feonix 06-13-2011 02:37 AM

add money into statistics, idk why just do it.

lolllll

pez307 06-13-2011 05:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PowerProNL (Post 1654489)
Pez, if you want to release the PPShop, it's ready for release I think, you should check it out and if you like it release it, it only needs a class in iricia

It's fully functioning, yet the GUI isn't too great.

Quote:

I have just one question: Why the **** does your entire staff team have spawned weps in just 2 days of your reign? I tried asking one of them how they came to acquire RP's, when I've known them for a good # of years and NEVER seen them with it, and they say ''event''. So either you guys still host RP's events with 4 players on, or there's a serious spawning epidemic. Just how the **** does Frazzle suddenly have Doubleshotgun, rp's, bp's? and I saw another one running around with Twinblade the other day.

I give Powerpro a thumbs up for finally leaving, but a thumbs down for leaving us with somebody who used to hack on Zone 24/7.
Not sure who you think use to hack on Zone 24/7, i mean please require proof with the post. Also, frazzle has perm Doubleshot and Magnums which he bought with the old VIP Christmas package, his Rp's were won along with his Bp's. Yet, i'll be looking into his logs to check for any spawned weapons.

Quote:

Go into my Gelat shop needs to be revamped thread and start working on that.

Trash the PP Shop idea, it goes against what it actually is.

Rollback will not happen.
I'm not a big fan on the PP Shop, yet it may come in useful.
Gelat items can't be added into the trader, yet i'm currently in contact with Stefan asking a few things.