Graal Forums

Graal Forums (https://forums.graalonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   NPC Scripting (https://forums.graalonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Changing the serverlist map of a server (https://forums.graalonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=134263271)

Crow 05-18-2011 05:08 PM

Changing the serverlist map of a server

Now that Atlantis is hosted, I'd like to change the map shown on the Login server to the current one. Can I do this myself somehow, or do I need to contact the PWA/Stefan? I found some code in the code gallery allowing me to change the description dynamically, but that doesn't include the map image.

fowlplay4 05-18-2011 05:15 PM

Forum PM Stefan.

Crow 05-18-2011 05:15 PM

Mhh. Alright ^^

Edit: Also, is it possible that this isn't working anymore? At least I can't get it to work. Never receiving anything with the "!getserverinfo" parameter.

Deas_Voice 05-21-2011 12:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Crow (Post 1650371)
Mhh. Alright ^^

Edit: Also, is it possible that this isn't working anymore? At least I can't get it to work. Never receiving anything with the "!getserverinfo" parameter.

Yeah, i was trying to get that to work for Aeon a long time ago; they removed that functionality for Hosted servers.

Crow 05-21-2011 11:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deas_Voice (Post 1650787)
Yeah, i was trying to get that to work for Aeon a long time ago; they removed that functionality for Hosted servers.

God dammit, that sucks :( Well, thanks.

Admins 05-21-2011 12:56 PM

Didn't disable stuff

Crow 05-21-2011 01:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stefan (Post 1650859)
Didn't disable stuff

How come it doesn't work, then? Can you give any directions?

dNeonb 05-23-2011 09:26 PM

As far as I remember clicking on the servername the bot would request the serverinfo. Seems we are not receiving the "!getserverinfo". The only requests or notices we get are releated to the events functionality.
Maybe this stuff was never enabled for Hosted server. I compared the script with the one I made and used on GK back then (Which did work for sure). There doesn't seem to be a problem with the script on our part I think.

Deas_Voice 05-24-2011 07:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dNeonb (Post 1651239)
As far as I remember clicking on the servername the bot would request the serverinfo. Seems we are not receiving the "!getserverinfo". The only requests or notices we get are releated to the events functionality.
Maybe this stuff was never enabled for Hosted server. I compared the script with the one I made and used on GK back then (Which did work for sure). There doesn't seem to be a problem with the script on our part I think.

edit: scratch that...

yeah, that's what i've seen too, you don't get that "!getserverinfo" call on Hosted.
whatever if it worked or not; it should !

btw; Look at Maloria, it have no info, yet it's on classic tab!

fowlplay4 05-24-2011 09:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deas_Voice (Post 1651350)
btw; Look at Maloria, it have no info, yet it's on classic tab!

No it's not.

Crow 06-04-2011 10:37 AM

Okay, so Björn has helped me with this stuff on Atlantis, and as he said, it didn't work. Stefan was on yesterday and restarted the server because of, err, something though (I really don't know why), and now it magically works. Woot.

Admins 06-04-2011 11:07 PM

Next time the problem appears I can take a look into it, sorry for the problems.