Graal Forums

Graal Forums (https://forums.graalonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Graal Kingdoms Team (https://forums.graalonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=205)
-   -   FAQ Applications (https://forums.graalonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=81842)

theunknown 09-15-2008 01:04 AM

FAQ Applications

How hiring FAQs. Please post your applications here.

For this application, the following information is required:

- Your account name
- How long you've played Graal Kingdoms
- Nickname
- The reason you'd like to become a FAQ
- Any additional information that you feel will improve your chances

Good luck!

Gothika 09-15-2008 01:39 AM

Account: Gothika
Time: 1992 hrs 40 mins 45secs
Nickname: Naith
Reason: I would love to be an FAQ because I enjoy helping the community. Whilest I was an Events Master people would frequently ask me questions to do with the game. So I am no stranger to the job in hand. I believe I have a very good knowlage of this game, past and present. I have no problem doing research to findout the answer to a question I don't know onhand. In my time I had dealt with and helped many people through quiet a few problems. I wouldn't say I've seen it all but I've certainly seen a large portion of the things I'll be asked about. Also, I feel that living in the GMT timezone I will be very accessible to European players that normally might not get help due to the differences in timezones.
Thank you for taking your time to read this,
-Naithaniel

cyan3 09-15-2008 02:06 AM

Account: cyan3
Game Time: 3227 Hours 37 Minutes 30 Seconds
Nickname: Felix Lionheart
Reason: I see myself as a friendly, aprochable and very experienced on Graal Kingdoms and Graal In general. My past occupation on Graal Kingdoms was the Governor of the Crescent Pirates giving me the pleasure of working closely with the community of Graal Kingdoms, leading a kingdom is a path rarely seen by most of the community and the experience give me responsibility for the future of my kingdom giving me confidence in the Graal Kingdoms community and the community confidence in me making me.

I believe the knowledge and experience I have is very valuable, I also have a good knowledge of Graal Development and computer systems making it able for me to give some technical advice on fixing bugs or any problems the community may have.

Tigairius 09-15-2008 02:14 AM

I haven't seen either of you on at all lately. Just today was the first time, why is that?

Birdo13 09-15-2008 02:46 AM

FAQ Application

-Account Name: birdo13
- Online Time: 900 hours. I played during the release of Graal Kingdoms, actually helped Stefan make some of the Kingdom's castle levels/houses etc. Stopped playing about a year and a half ago and just started back up about 3 months ago.
- Nickname: Lamer
- Reason why: I've always helped out with Graal Online in general. I was very much involved with the Graal 2001 server. While working for Graal 2001 I established to everyone how trustworthy and hardworking I really am. I was trusted with such positions as Police Chief, Head Level Maker, Account Reset Admin, Events Team member, and more. This is more than enough to show how helpful and friendly I am to the community. I had fun doing it and enjoyed helping people so I would like to do it again. I believe that many of the skills I learned during the time I've played can be applied to the Graal Kingdoms FAQ team. I'm very knowledgeable not only about the server, but also about the history of the server. I can help RPing players learn the history of their kingdoms, as I've been around since their creation. I would also like to schedule daily classes for newer players (aka newbies) on such subjects as Mining, Fishing, Baking, etc. tutorials and even more advanced processes such as Preparing a weapon or crafting a cape or anything they request. I'm always ready to learn and eager to help out. I hope that the Graal Kingdoms FAQ Team will have room for me to join the team and help out.

Thank You.:D
-Lamer

Gothika 09-15-2008 05:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tigairius (Post 1423633)
I haven't seen either of you on at all lately. Just today was the first time, why is that?

Because I've only just reupgraded.

xAzerothx 09-15-2008 05:53 AM

You could of been on the forums without being gold.

Gothika 09-15-2008 06:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xAzerothx (Post 1423671)
You could of been on the forums without being gold.

I didn't realise I was able to do that until, well. Now.

DuBsTeRmAn 09-15-2008 08:28 AM

Your all noobs, Conquer should come back! >:(

cyan3 09-15-2008 09:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tigairius (Post 1423633)

I upgraded my gold 15 days ago and have been online every day since except from Friday the 12th to Sunday the 14th because I had no computer access.

Birdo13 09-20-2008 05:39 PM

how long are the applications open for? Or I guess I mean, when will we find out who will be on the Graal Kingdoms FAQ team?

theunknown 09-20-2008 07:26 PM

FAQs chosen

The new FAQs have been chosen!

They are:
cyan3 and Gothika

Congratulations to you two!

Birdo13 09-21-2008 05:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by theunknown (Post 1424901)

They are:
cyan3 and Gothika

congrats and good luck guys :)

Sam 09-21-2008 09:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by theunknown (Post 1424901)

They are:
cyan3 and Gothika

Congrats to both and to the good choice. They are both very dedicated players.

Nataxo 09-21-2008 10:07 PM

congratulations to both!:)