Graal Forums

Graal Forums (https://forums.graalonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Graal Kingdoms (https://forums.graalonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=58)
-   -   Single Player Gambling - Tigbot (https://forums.graalonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=134267406)

Stephen 11-12-2012 03:00 AM

Single Player Gambling - Tigbot

In order to gamble it was previously necessary to have two willing individuals. However, today we introduced a new way to gamble -- by yourself.

How Do I Start? Hop on a gambling table the same as before; just drop a cube/dice from your inventory onto one side of the table. Double click the opposite side to initiate Tigbot. Tigbot only accepts items from a specific list, but as a general rule any item without enchantments or blessings which is worth more than 10EC will work on the table. We will be continually updating this list so remember to explore your inventory.

Where Do All Of These Great Prizes Come From? Players who have lost. Because there is a minimum bet value only GOOD items go into Tigbot, but the most exciting part is that Tigbot has an active inventory, just like any player.

What Happens To My Lost Items? Your items go into Tigbot's inventory, just like playing a regular player. Every time another players loses you have the opportunity to win their item.

How Do I Get Something Special? Every week I will add a few special items into Tigbot's inventory. These items typically come from punished players or player auctions.

Tigbot will be continually improved. For example, at release Tigbot did not recognize enchantments. However, Tigbot now accepts any item which is at least +10. I'm sure you've got a few pieces of obsolete gear you'd be happy to risk.

Play Responsibly. Tigbot wins on draws. Tigbot's gambles are not displayed until you have committed to the gamble.

OasaTor_PK 11-12-2012 03:11 AM

Will your restocking be at random times? Players should not be aware you are loading it up cause then they will go hard to get the items. It should appear randomly instead of requiring you to do so.

Stephen 11-12-2012 03:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OasaTor_PK (Post 1707474)
Will your restocking be at random times? Players should not be aware you are loading it up cause then they will go hard to get the items. It should appear randomly instead of requiring you to do so.

Yes, my restocks will be at random and may not be every 7 days (earlier or later).

shrimps 11-12-2012 03:36 AM

Tigbot wins on draws. :( That sucks. I've seen so many draws when people bet against each other. lol

I was going to ask is there a limit to items the Tigbot has,but since Tigbot will have a higher win rate than players due to the tie = loss it probably wouldn't be an issue anyway.

But still, is there only certain number of items it has?

Tigairius 11-12-2012 03:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shrimps (Post 1707476)
But still, is there only certain number of items it has?

Since it is an inventory-based system it only has as many items as we put in it (or items collected by winning). Its upper limit is very high and unlikely to be reached.

Nuke_for_you 11-12-2012 05:15 AM

Yeah, wins on draw. Whats up with that? Why not re-roll like normal gambling table?

shrimps 11-12-2012 05:22 AM

House gets the advantage. lol

Tricxta 11-12-2012 08:15 AM

Where is this place?

Stephen 11-12-2012 08:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tricxta (Post 1707482)
Where is this place?

There are currently two gambling tables available to the public on Graal Kingdoms, both of which are in the Bomboria trade room. As a reminder, a cube/dice is required to play.

gravator 11-12-2012 09:04 AM

This sounds really interesting, Thank you for another update. =D

Questions i have, will the spelling be fixed for saber tooth tigers? Right now it always says sabret tooth tiger "whatever part", also the leftover clutter on the bomy moon remains, the old cart track is still there, the old soccer ball was not taken out, and an old castle that seems to be unfinished too.

Dragon551 11-12-2012 01:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gravator (Post 1707485)
This sounds really interesting, Thank you for another update. =D

Questions i have, will the spelling be fixed for saber tooth tigers? Right now it always says sabret tooth tiger "whatever part", also the leftover clutter on the bomy moon remains, the old cart track is still there, the old soccer ball was not taken out, and an old castle that seems to be unfinished too.

Should probably stay on topic~

Anyways, sounds fun. If only I had a coob :[

xXKajalXx 11-12-2012 03:43 PM

I just gambled a bit and won a pendant of ruin and this green dex helmet. After a relog both were unwielded and gone. What is this tigbot about? Could somebody explain this to me? I want the stuff i won back - logs will proof that I did. Seems like an error? >.<

Cubical 11-12-2012 04:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xXKajalXx (Post 1707505)
I just gambled a bit and won a pendant of ruin and this green dex helmet. After a relog both were unwielded and gone. What is this tigbot about? Could somebody explain this to me? I want the stuff i won back - logs will proof that I did. Seems like an error? >.<

http://forums.graalonline.com/forums...98#post1707498

LightDamage 11-17-2012 05:04 AM

@xXKajalXx you should be able to get your items returned, because this is a glitch and which means you should'n't have lose either of those items

Stephen 11-17-2012 06:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LightDamage (Post 1707743)
@xXKajalXx you should be able to get your items returned, because this is a glitch and which means you should'n't have lose either of those items

These problems were fixed a few hours after they were reporting -- five days ago.