Graal Forums

Graal Forums (https://forums.graalonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Questions about V6 (https://forums.graalonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=196)
-   -   Graal V5 for Mac? (https://forums.graalonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=134265679)

UnleashMySpeed50 02-03-2012 01:35 AM

Graal V5 for Mac?

I couldn't upload any of my files to Era because of the fact that I am running V6, I went on the Graal homepage and figured out that only Windows and Linux have the link to download V5 but Mac only has V6. :confused:

When I attempt to upload one of my heads it freezes the upload file window and doesn't respond to the close or minimize buttons, I am forced to close and restart Graal. :cry:

The only reason I need V5 is because of this bug with V6 and hopefully someone will link me the download and this bug gets fixed
.x_x

Skyld 02-03-2012 01:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by UnleashMySpeed50 (Post 1683490)
I couldn't upload any of my files to Era because of the fact that I am running V6, I went on the Graal homepage and figured out that only Windows and Linux have the link to download V5 but Mac only has V6. :confused:

When I attempt to upload one of my heads it freezes the upload file window and doesn't respond to the close or minimize buttons, I am forced to close and restart Graal. :cry:

The only reason I need V5 is because of this bug with V6 and hopefully someone will link me the download and this bug gets fixed.x_x

Graal v5 is not on the website for download because it is only available for PowerPC processors. Since Rosetta emulation is no longer supported on Intel Macs, it does not make sense to continue providing it when v6 is a Universal binary that works without emulation.

fowlplay4 02-03-2012 01:52 AM

Maybe Era should fix their code.

The fix:

PHP Code:

function playerUploadFile() {

player.waitingForUpload true;

requestText("folder""PERSONAL");

FileSelector_Window.requestscript this.name;

temp.file selectFileForUpload();
}

function 
onSelectedFileForUpload(fullfilename) {
  if (
FileSelector_Window.requestscript==this.name)

uploadfile(fullfilename);

UnleashMySpeed50 02-03-2012 02:01 AM

Well then If I can't use V5 to upload it because It only works for PPC then Era needs to fix the coding cause I've been wanting to upload these 4 heads for about 3 weeks naow and It's quite frustrating.

fowlplay4 02-03-2012 02:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by UnleashMySpeed50 (Post 1683493)
Well then If I can't use V5 to upload it because It only works for PPC then Era needs to fix the coding cause I've been wanting to upload these 4 heads for about 3 weeks naow and It's quite frustrating.

Create a support ticket on Era, explain your situation, upload your heads to imgur.com and put the links to them in your support ticket as well.

Might as well link them to this thread in your ticket as well.