Graal Forums

Graal Forums (https://forums.graalonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Wiki Administration Team (https://forums.graalonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=209)
-   -   New News Admins (https://forums.graalonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=84794)

pooper200000 03-25-2009 12:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Elizabeth (Post 1477448)
the first server news was absolutely worthless, there's castle wars on almost every server.

Can you at least look into that before you say as much?

Okay lets break this down. Nataxo can not use remote control. Nataxo is a trial. Nataxo can't post those news. That means that the only person who can submit news is Cyan.

Now lets break this down a little more. Nataxo is a trial. (I said this twice! LOLOLOLOL!!!11!!) Nataxo is unable to access the Graal Bible. Now knowing this information, we can reasonably assume that the only people who would submit Nataxo's news would be Cyan3.

Okay so we have all this information stating Nataxo most likely did not post that news. We can also make use of the following information:
http://wiki.graal.net/index.php?titl...ev&oldid=11701

The best thing to do now would be to realize that unless the user Novice submitted that news as a favor for Nataxo or Cyan, that Nataxo or Cyan did not write that information.

You could also ask Nataxo, and I'm sure Nataxo might let you know if she wrote that article.

Rufus 03-25-2009 12:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pooper200000 (Post 1477542)

Okay lets break this down. Nataxo can not use remote control. Nataxo is a trial. Nataxo can't post those news. That means that the only person who can submit news is Cyan.

Now lets break this down a little more. Nataxo is a trial. (I said this twice! LOLOLOLOL!!!11!!) Nataxo is unable to access the Graal Bible. Now knowing this information, we can reasonably assume that the only people who would submit Nataxo's news would be Cyan3.

Okay so we have all this information stating Nataxo most likely did not post that news. We can also make use of the following information:

The best thing to do now would be to realize that unless the user Novice submitted that news as a favor for Nataxo, that Nataxo did not write that information.

You could also ask Nataxo, and I'm sure Nataxo might let you know if she wrote that article.

sup@no respect

Elizabeth 03-25-2009 12:42 AM

Quote:

The best thing to do now would be to realize that unless the user Novice submitted that news as a favor for Nataxo, that Nataxo did not write that information.

i'd appreciate it if you quoted the sentence that i stated nataxo wrote the first article. :)

& if she can't access the graal bible, cannot use remote control, and can't post news, shouldn't the position should've been given to someone who could?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unpredlctable (Post 1477538)
yeah if you wanna be incorrect there's only about infinity-ass ways spell it the wrong way

search it on google.

pooper200000 03-25-2009 12:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rufus (Post 1477543)
sup@no respect

sup@thinking about what is said.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Elizabeth (Post 1477544)
i'd appreciate it if you quoted the sentence that i stated nataxo wrote the first article. :)

I never said you said Nataxo wrote the first article. I'm just responding mostly to Nataxo, as Nataxo seems to be the person you are targeting.

Elizabeth 03-25-2009 12:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pooper200000 (Post 1477545)
sup@thinking about what is said.

sup@sounding like my mother

Nataxo 03-25-2009 12:48 AM

Quote:

The best thing to do now would be to realize that unless the user Novice submitted that news as a favor for Nataxo or Cyan, that Nataxo or Cyan did not write that information.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Elizabeth (Post 1477544)

^that and "what the hell"

I really think Stefan knew those things before he hired me... he's not stupid you know. :\

Matt 03-25-2009 01:06 AM

Do you guys honestly think Stefan is unaware of Nataxo not having Gold, or are you just frustrated at the fact that she will most likely be given Gold or something other such as permissions on GraalBible, upon being accepted for the position, to do her position? x.x

cyan3 03-25-2009 01:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Matt (Post 1477556)
Do you guys honestly think Stefan is unaware of Nataxo not having Gold, or are you just frustrated at the fact that she will most likely be given Gold, upon being accepted for the position, to do her position? x.x

Special permissions to edit the graal bible can be given to trial users.

Matt 03-25-2009 01:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cyan3 (Post 1477557)
Special permissions to edit the graal bible can be given to trial users.

Assuming that the people fascinated about Nataxo not having Gold did not know this, maybe this is what they needed to see.

cbk1994 03-25-2009 01:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Matt (Post 1477559)
Assuming that the people fascinated about Nataxo not having Gold did not know this, maybe this is what they needed to see.

The problem is not so much whether or not she can do her job, which I'm sure she can, but whether a trial should be allowed to do this.

Trials can't lead gangs on Era, aren't supposed to be staff, and have similar restrictions placed on them, yet it's okay for one to be a global staff member?

Unpredlctable 03-25-2009 03:38 AM

how dare u question stefan's judgment and decisions

MysticX2X 03-25-2009 03:56 AM

I also agree with Pojo's point (Darn he's banned! I think) as well as many of the people who applied were filtered out because they didn't have past experience with gathering news (In the respect that they weren't highly acknowledged for it) despite the people who did talk about Era Ammo running out and some staff blocking up a building.

jorollychu 03-25-2009 06:24 AM

dalton seems mad that liz is dating luda now

MiniOne 03-25-2009 07:09 AM

I'm pretty sure grammatical has two m's, not one, well in the English language at least.
I'd also point out the lack of capitals.
I do play Era, every now and then and have read some articles, though you think someone dying because they got hit by a car is pointless to have in a news article then why would they do it in real life? Is it pointless there too?

Nataxo should get gold, otherwise it would be unfair towards other members of the community.

Pimmeh 03-25-2009 07:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Matt (Post 1477556)
to do her position? x.x

I'd do your position >_<.

But seriously. Stop whining about this all, the decision has been made and we just have to wait and see if Stefan made the right one. As of now, I'd like to see something going on, it's been two days and I really can't wait for progress much longer ^_^